Flight attendant ‘made’ his pregnant wife clean up after their child

It’s a disease.

It really is. Anytime I travel via airline there is literally at least one person complaining about something completely irrelevant. I flew up to SFO with my wife in March and actually heard a woman seated behind us bark at the FA that she paid $300 for her ticket after she was denied a trip to the bathroom during taxi. The entitled dummy didn't understand that if she gets up, the plane has to stop until her butt is back in that seat. Lav doors should auto lock during taxi and have a credit card swiper that charges $50 minute and a Price is Right loser horn that goes off when they exit the lav.

Last edited:
There was a person in my workout group at the gym (BRO?! DO YOU EVEN LIFT?!) whose husband was an professional sports player that just…couldn't…go…more than five minutes without bringing it up. Entitled as hell.

He barely showed up on Google and I doubt the played more than a game or two the entire season.

Literally absorbed his assumed status and wore it like a jersey. "We have a game tomorrow so WE won't be at the gym. WE are playing the XXXXXX and this is a very important game to US!"

Stay WHAAAAT?! I just dropped my iced venti seven pump extra ice oat milk and soy latte!
I might be a tad primed for the type of comment I made because my wife and I went to a schmancy restaurant in a schmancy development last night. The display of whiteness was.....uh....on display.

I have worked several PBI-HPN and reverse flights. Talk about entitlement and privilege.
“Well my dog can’t stay in the carrier the whole time. She has anxiety.”
“There can’t be any delays to PBI, we have an event scheduled.”
“Tell the Captain that my kids will need a cockpit visit later.”

There was a person in my workout group at the gym (BRO?! DO YOU EVEN LIFT?!) whose husband was an professional sports player that just…couldn't…go…more than five minutes without bringing it up. Entitled as hell.

He barely showed up on Google and I doubt the played more than a game or two the entire season.

Literally absorbed his assumed status and wore it like a jersey. "We have a game tomorrow so WE won't be at the gym. WE are playing the XXXXXX and this is a very important game to US!"

Why do you hang out with these entitled self-important people, in the same group? :).

I traveled with both my kids at different times, when they were very very young (less than a year old). I have since traveled with them numerous times for almost 10 years. I NEVER in my life would give them popcorn or anything that is inherently messy. I also noticed flying for NetJets that crappy parents would hop on board with their garbage young kids, no parenting and even in some cases there would be a nanny that would do absolutely nothing either. Fists full of FBO popcorn and would destroy the interior. Nothing so much as even a thank you for the flight and we were left with an airplane that we couldn't use for the next flight. I literally don't understand how people can let their kids destroy anything like that. I wouldn't let them do that to my own car, I certainly wouldn't let my kids destroy the interior of an airplane.

Atleast corporate clients can get an aircraft cleaning bill if they create too big of a mess. That is the biggest difference.

Maybe this bum should worry more about his nearly 8 ERA and potentially getting sent down to the minors or DFA’d

2168a3aa716e90d6ba954c9660a03cbf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe this bum should worry more about his nearly 8 ERA and potentially getting sent down to the minors or DFA’d

2168a3aa716e90d6ba954c9660a03cbf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Isn’t popcorn somewhat a choking hazard for young kids to be eating anyway?

So was out for dinner at a medium-nice place. Kind of place where you’d take a date for lunch after the obligatory first meeting over coffee or drinks.

We’re sitting there having a nice dinner, and there was a nice couple with a little girl, maybe 5 or 6. Little girl was super well behaved, sat up straight, ate her food. Absolutely zero fussing.

Table behind them, but within earshot of us, loudly, and I mean loudly, wondered if the couple drugged the little girl to sit there like that. Yes, they were serious.

Heavy sigh.

I have worked several PBI-HPN and reverse flights. Talk about entitlement and privilege.
“Well my dog can’t stay in the carrier the whole time. She has anxiety.”
“There can’t be any delays to PBI, we have an event scheduled.”
“Tell the Captain that my kids will need a cockpit visit later.”

Oh, PBI.

"Sugar, this isn't your private jet and if you were that bougie, you'd at LEAST be on a chartered King Air"

Oh, PBI.

"Sugar, this isn't your private jet and if you were that bougie, you'd at LEAST be on a chartered King Air"

At least they get to see what they aren’t on the entire taxi out, between Atlantic, Signature and Jet. That metal, and there is a LOT of it, occupies the entire south side of the airport.

A tornado through that ramp would do a billy in damage, easy.

At least they get to see what they aren’t on the entire taxi out, between Atlantic, Signature and Jet. That metal, and there is a LOT of it, occupies the entire south side of the airport.

A tornado through that ramp would do a billy in damage, easy.

They make them walk straight past the Ruths Chris to join the Old Town Buffer pre-open queue? :)

Smartpop? Mmm, if it's the white cheddar, are they hiring?! :)

Back