Flight attendant ‘made’ his pregnant wife clean up after their child

fholbert

Mod's - Please don't edit my posts!
I hear Jessie James Decker is mad as well.

I know, who?! :)

:rolleyes: What probably happened is said pax pointed out that her kids spilled popcorn and the FA said it would get cleaned up when they land. That probably wasn’t good enough for her though. There’s nothing that the FA’s can use to clean up popcorn other than getting on their hands and knees and cleaning it up. Just speculation though. The pax strike me as the type who lets their kids trash the airplane when they fly private.

Idk which is worse, this story or the one where the guy got pissed because the Air Canada FA working his cabin couldn’t speak Canadian French to him and he became upset even though he spoke English.

Agree that it isn't the FA's job. However we do pay people (I assume UAL does too) to clean up the planes between flights. Not sure why any of this is a news story......

:rolleyes: What probably happened is said pax pointed out that her kids spilled popcorn and the FA said it would get cleaned up when they land. That probably wasn’t good enough for her though. There’s nothing that the FA’s can use to clean up popcorn other than getting on their hands and knees and cleaning it up. Just speculation though. The pax strike me as the type who lets their kids trash the airplane when they fly private.

Idk which is worse, this story or the one where the guy got pissed because the Air Canada FA working his cabin couldn’t speak Canadian French to him and he became upset even though he spoke English.

At least the Canadian case, there's always been an expectation of bilingualism amongst the Quebecois.

I know if I dumped popcorn on an airplane, my parents would have probably kicked my ass.

Dad makes pregnant wife clean up toddlers popcorn, complains about being a parent, blames someone else...

new headline written...

I thought that too, but the article says she was apparently traveling alone with the kids.

I thought that too, but the article says she was apparently traveling alone with the kids.
regardless...FA's aren't your maid

Wife complains about parenting, Dad gets blamed, decides to blame someone else...

*headline update*

Woman that doesn’t want to take care of an offspring is bringing another one into this world, Dad gets blamed, decides to blame someone else…

*headline update*

regardless...FA's aren't your maid

Wife complains about parenting, Dad gets blamed, decides to blame someone else...

*headline update*

Yeah, I mean if it were a super mess, I could see neighboring pax getting annoyed (or an FA). Agree they aren't there to clean up. Just surprised that anyone cared enough about some popcorn for this to be a big deal. Maybe the kid dumped like a whole bag everywhere, which I could see being a different situation.

Is it good etiquette to give a toddler popcorn (when most toddlers throw their food everywhere) on an airline flight? Would you even allow that in a restaurant?

I seriously doubt this happened...

No doubt these kids brought a bunch of Nuts on Clark inside the plane but since when is a FA making people clean up after themselves...

Is it good etiquette to give a toddler popcorn (when most toddlers throw their food everywhere) on an airline flight? Would you even allow that in a restaurant?

I traveled with both my kids at different times, when they were very very young (less than a year old). I have since traveled with them numerous times for almost 10 years. I NEVER in my life would give them popcorn or anything that is inherently messy. I also noticed flying for NetJets that crappy parents would hop on board with their garbage young kids, no parenting and even in some cases there would be a nanny that would do absolutely nothing either. Fists full of FBO popcorn and would destroy the interior. Nothing so much as even a thank you for the flight and we were left with an airplane that we couldn't use for the next flight. I literally don't understand how people can let their kids destroy anything like that. I wouldn't let them do that to my own car, I certainly wouldn't let my kids destroy the interior of an airplane.

Back