Flight attendant ‘made’ his pregnant wife clean up after their child

Himalayan organic something.

Leave it to the west coast to hand you a bag of carbs but still make it sound healthy...

Says the person who orders the sandwich wrap at Subway because "it's healthier" but eschews the tortilla and orders a "burrito bowl" because that same circular unleavened flatbread is unhealthy! Ha! :) Come on, CC! :)

Says the person who orders the sandwich wrap at Subway because "it's healthier" but eschews the tortilla and orders a "burrito bowl" because that same circular unleavened flatbread is unhealthy! Ha! :) Come on, CC! :)

Real footlong, wheat bread. Maybe Italian herb n cheese.

Burrito bowl? No, I’ll take the normal burrito. :)

At least I admit what I’m eating. I’m not making it sound like Nepalese organic sub sandwich.

:rolleyes: What probably happened is said pax pointed out that her kids spilled popcorn and the FA said it would get cleaned up when they land. That probably wasn’t good enough for her though. There’s nothing that the FA’s can use to clean up popcorn other than getting on their hands and knees and cleaning it up. Just speculation though. The pax strike me as the type who lets their kids trash the airplane when they fly private.

Idk which is worse, this story or the one where the guy got pissed because the Air Canada FA working his cabin couldn’t speak Canadian French to him and he became upset even though he spoke English.
Full disclosure...

Several years ago, I spilled a Bloody Mary in a FA's shoe.

Yes, she was wearing the shoe.

I still feel bad about it.

Rant:
Whoever is in charge of bread selection for the sandwiches in some of these restaurants needs to make better choices.
I’ll take a wrap over a sandwich any day if it means I a avoid some super doughy artisan loaf with a crust that is both elastic, yet crunchy enough to break in to a razor sharp edge when bitten in to.
I know it’s a cost thing with the oversized bread, it’s cheap compared to the ingredients inside the sandwich, but unless you’re dunking it in soup it’s waaaaay too much.
:End of rant.

Rant:
Whoever is in charge of bread selection for the sandwiches in some of these restaurants needs to make better choices.
I’ll take a wrap over a sandwich any day if it means I a avoid some super doughy artisan loaf with a crust that is both elastic, yet crunchy enough to break in to a razor sharp edge when bitten in to.
I know it’s a cost thing with the oversized bread, it’s cheap compared to the ingredients inside the sandwich, but unless you’re dunking it in soup it’s waaaaay too much.
:End of rant.

Like Mr. Pickles “Dutch Crunch” roll. It just wrecks an otherwise decent sandwich ingredient selection.

Back