Fit for duty.

I mean, doesn’t this sort of depend on how you’re doing? Like if you’re at that low blood sugar hangry stage that’s one thing, but if you’re just a mite peckish wouldn’t you just send it?
I might also consider if this is a recurring problem and how much I feel like an appreciated employee.

Then if this was a contract violation of some sort, grieve it.
How about..... $50

Crew meals' nutritional value probably makes you more unfit :bounce:
I remember watching Dad's Contract 2003(? 04? whichever one came before The Bankruptcy(R)) roadshow via the internets with him (such technology, streaming video wow!) and the only place that there was any applause was when they announced they were no longer doing domestic crew meals.

Then I’m fatigued, getting a hotel and being put to rest. And no, eating peanuts on the plane is not what I’d consider an adequate meal.

You millennials :) At your regional when we got salted peanuts that was like Applebees to us. Then for a short while we got honey roasted peanuts and it felt like we upgraded to Benihana’s.

You millennials :) At your regional when we got salted peanuts that was like Applebees to us. Then for a short while we got honey roasted peanuts and it felt like we upgraded to Benihana’s.
Back in my day, we had to run uphill in a blizzard for 10 miles to get salted peanuts.

Back