Fit for duty.

Kingairer

'Tiger Team' Member
You’re supposed to have crew meals loaded on a flight from an outstation city. Once arriving hours late in the hub you find there are no meals, catering has gone home, and restaurants are closed. What would ya do?

Go outside and get food. Delay the flight. You need to eat. Or is every restaurant in the area closed?
It’s midnight. No one in crew has a car at the airport. Unfamiliar with airport areas
(Not suggesting an answer, just giving context)

It’s midnight. No one in crew has a car at the airport. Unfamiliar with airport areas
(Not suggesting an answer, just giving context)
Then I’m fatigued, getting a hotel and being put to rest. And no, eating peanuts on the plane is not what I’d consider an adequate meal.

I mean, doesn’t this sort of depend on how you’re doing? Like if you’re at that low blood sugar hangry stage that’s one thing, but if you’re just a mite peckish wouldn’t you just send it?

I mean, doesn’t this sort of depend on how you’re doing? Like if you’re at that low blood sugar hangry stage that’s one thing, but if you’re just a mite peckish wouldn’t you just send it?

And how long the flight is. If it’s a short flight, I’m probably going unless I’m too hangry to concentrate. Otherwise let HQ know...then it’s up to them to get us some grub or cancel.

Then if this was a contract violation of some sort, grieve it.

And how long the flight is. If it’s a short flight, I’m probably going unless I’m too hangry to concentrate. Otherwise let HQ know...then it’s up to them to get us some grub or cancel.

Then if this was a contract violation of some sort, grieve it.
Could question. 2hr block.

Back