first time the pilot-fan has started paying ME!!

TXaviator

woo! started the first job tuesday....got a fat paycheck in the bank today for my per diem... logged my first paid hours today!!

WOOO!! feels good!

:rawk:

TXaviator

flying C172 for aerial mapping/surveying type work...flying grids and lines... and ferrying long distances to the next work-site.... right now working my way up the east coast to new york from daytona beach! stopped in GA though for this cold front to get through...

SFCC/UND

Stop by Martin Campbell Field it on the border of GA, TENN, and NC. That where I did my first flight ever. Pretty neat airport. Stay safe!

TXaviator

Stop by Martin Campbell Field it on the border of GA, TENN, and NC. That where I did my first flight ever. Pretty neat airport. Stay safe!
ill gladly stop by there if they have some damn IFR charts!! :banghead: of course the day its IFR and i wanna go somewhere, NOONE HAS THE CHARTS!!

TXaviator

Who are you working for, if that is not a rude question?
Followed in the footsteps of many other JC'ers here with their first job, and I am working for one of the aerial mapping outfits. message me if you want more details!

its a great job, everything everyone has said is true. highly reccommended. learned more in my first few days than in the last few months of school.

SFCC/UND

I would love to join you, but school work is killing me. The one thing bad about shops is that they don't stock extras. I think that the FAA limits the amount for each pilot shops. I think that there is a store at the airport. The owner passed away a few years ago and not sure who runs the place. Good luck with the chart search

mattp1803

Okay, maybe i'm confusing you with someone else, but I thought your job was going to be flying skydivers.

TXaviator

welp we're here in ROC for a while waiting on work to materialize.... anyone passing thru hit me up!