first time the pilot-fan has started paying ME!!

TXaviator

woo! started the first job tuesday....got a fat paycheck in the bank today for my per diem... logged my first paid hours today!!

WOOO!! feels good!

:rawk:

flying C172 for aerial mapping/surveying type work...flying grids and lines... and ferrying long distances to the next work-site.... right now working my way up the east coast to new york from daytona beach! stopped in GA though for this cold front to get through...

Stop by Martin Campbell Field it on the border of GA, TENN, and NC. That where I did my first flight ever. Pretty neat airport. Stay safe!

Stop by Martin Campbell Field it on the border of GA, TENN, and NC. That where I did my first flight ever. Pretty neat airport. Stay safe!

ill gladly stop by there if they have some damn IFR charts!! :banghead: of course the day its IFR and i wanna go somewhere, NOONE HAS THE CHARTS!!

Who are you working for, if that is not a rude question?

Followed in the footsteps of many other JC'ers here with their first job, and I am working for one of the aerial mapping outfits. message me if you want more details!

its a great job, everything everyone has said is true. highly reccommended. learned more in my first few days than in the last few months of school.

I would love to join you, but school work is killing me. The one thing bad about shops is that they don't stock extras. I think that the FAA limits the amount for each pilot shops. I think that there is a store at the airport. The owner passed away a few years ago and not sure who runs the place. Good luck with the chart search

Okay, maybe i'm confusing you with someone else, but I thought your job was going to be flying skydivers.

welp we're here in ROC for a while waiting on work to materialize.... anyone passing thru hit me up!

Back