First inview tips...

Good job!!

You must have been pretty sharp to get on with them and clearly did not for get the things you learned in school as someone pointed out in a earlier thread. With that said, I tried to get on with them a few years ago and know they are extreamly hard to get on with - they get close to 200 applications with hiring only 3-5 people per class. They are growing with the airbus and 757's...I understand their workload is about 8-12 flights a day.

Again, congrats to you! Don't let anyone bully you and tell you are an idiot.

umm...I don't let anyone bully me around nor do I see where anyone stated I clearly forgot things I learned in school!

If you are trying to make a reference to Sheffield.....PLEASE STOP!! STOP right now!!

I know what i said about the school was way out of line and I should have not said it. I have apologized publicly on this forum and have sent a message directly to Eric to apologize for what I said, whether or not he forgive me is still undermined.

I love what I learned at Sheffield and it is a good school, yes there were some complications on my end and not afraid to admit it. But I passed the course even my outcome was not what I expected. I learned things that I felt helped me with my first job interview and got me the job - I know I was not promised or guaranteed this job; it was what I showed far as my knowledge that helped.

I thank Eric and the people at Sheffield for everything that I learned there - I did learn a lot, I only hope that my apology will be accepted and that I will be welcome back at Sheffield again.

Back