First Airbus A320 NEO

There is no way you could handle the curricula.

"Math For Pilots"

"English for Credit"

"How to use Quickbooks"

"Parts and Pieces"
Ooh! Ooh! This is the part where I get to be condescending and say I took actual mathematics courses!

Math for Pilots is probably as dumb as Calculus for Business Majors.

Involuntary boners all over the ERAU campus in DAB.....and it has nothing to do with girls (assuming there is more than 1)!

Seriously though that thing must not have much crosswind clearance though.....wonder if the mains caster now like Derg says about the 73
Do the 3 female students on each ERAU campus get treated like royalty? I imagine they get taken out 7 nights a week, hearing about airplanes the entire time from their date! The couple girls we had at my flight school acted like they never farted into the seat cushion.

Aaaah yes. Can't speak to the last 14 years or so, but toward the end of 1999, "Riddle Chick" Syndrome was in full effect...

I dunno what it is about Airbus, but every new model has something about it that makes me chuckle at first glance...

Ginormous Engines
Sharklets
A318...

Aaaah yes. Can't speak to the last 14 years or so, but toward the end of 1999, "Riddle Chick" Syndrome was in full effect...

I dunno what it is about Airbus, but every new model has something about it that makes me chuckle at first glance...

Ginormous Engines
Sharklets
A318...

Let's not forget the giant "five"head on the 380....

Ginormous Engines
Sharklets
A318...

Let's not forget the giant "five"head on the 380....

"Whatever your size, we have it."

0622628.jpg

Ginormous Engines
Sharklets
A318...
318 is LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Those engines look like a pod strike waiting to happen. Maybe HAL limits bank angle at low RAs...

images

Something that you'll not see in the new Airbus. For later models if you're putting big engines just put higher legs like the 57..........:rolleyes:

Back