FIRC'n painful

Bought Gleim's CFI renewal course 2 hours ago for $99

Already finished 4 of 16 courses.

At this pace, i'll be done with it by tomorrow night.

NBczBOr.jpg

Since I started they added the amount of time that you should be using. Some pages are upwards of 11 minutes, for not much material.

Last edited:
Just started American Flyers for my renewal. Good investment. $100 for life. We can complain about the time required, and content, but it's a small price to pay to keep your CFI from expiring IMO.

Damn, for me none of that, not sure why - doing it on work desktop.

Not sure whether to use the ACR or visit the FSDO when in Seattle this time next week. Leaving Ch 16 unfinished for now.

Alex.

Last year I switched to the King FIRC after being a Gleim customer for over 10 years. I switched because Gleim still wasn't 100% paperless and King was. I have to say, as easy as Gleim was, King was even easier and I got done faster. I'll be staying with King for my next FIRC.

Damn, for me none of that, not sure why - doing it on work desktop.

Not sure whether to use the ACR or visit the FSDO when in Seattle this time next week. Leaving Ch 16 unfinished for now.

Alex.

I use the FSDO in Spokane. It's been pretty painless. Being a 121 Capt and in the biz for so long helps, I think. ACR is expensive but if you live in the boonies or don't want to deal with the feds it would be worth it.

Back