Findapilot cirrus pilot

bmfc

can anybody with a findapilot.com account post the details for this job. It was posted on 1/29/09 under the heading corporate pilot. It is out of L.A. Thanks guys.

Probably for MIWOK. Figure on atleast 135 mins to be a taxi driver. Would be good to use as a supplement to instructor income.

JPS

Start Date: February 1st, 2009
Hiring Contact:
Jody Asano
E-mail: jps@jorgepardosculpture.com
Phone: 323-225-4700
Fax: 323-372-3832

button_verified.jpg
Source: Listing Placed by Employer​

Corporate Pilot

Salary: $20,000 - $25,000 per Year
Primary Aircraft:Cirrus SR20/22Job Description:
We have a small company (15 employees) in southern California, looking for young pilot with glass cockpit experience, aircraft is sr22 with Avidyne PFD MFD setup missions are to Mexico and USA.

Pilot would work 2 weeks a month (200-250 hours a year of flying) usually 2 week lead time for any trips.

Job includes benefits and paid vacation for the right person.
Minimum Requirements:
1500 hours

JPS

Pilot would work 2 weeks a month (200-250 hours a year of flying) usually 2 week lead time for any trips.

You're barely flying! You're making $100/flight hr if you only fly 200hrs per year. Its good pay for what your in. Add that to a CFI slot, and you'd be golden.

Plus, with 2 weeks notice, you'd have [leanty of time to coridinate with you students when you would need time off.

It definitely could be workable as a second job if they don't have unrealistic expectations for non-flying days-ie manage the airplane, 24/7/365 call, clean the office, etc. Good advice to get it all in writing, though.

Geez, with a part time job on the side that has flexible hours...I'd love to fly a SR22 around...though I'm a tad bias when it comes to the Cirrus...got my PPL in a 20 (yeah I know, stupid waste of money....)

Back