Find any specials for travel to PEPC?

pm577

I'm still waiting on final confirmation of my NY PEPC date, but I went ahead and got tickets from SFO-JFK on the 8th, returning the 11th, with 3 nights hotel for only $630. I plan to vacation on the 10th and 11th.

If you take 3 nights hotel, you can use the following discount code for $75 off airfare+hotel!
Orbitz discount code: 75AFFOR

Please share any other discount codes or deals you find.

:rolleyes: Well... I am using miles & points for this trip.

I would recommend (not sure which miles & points programs allow this) that you hit up family & friends to "donate" miles & points to you to try to get enough to get a flight and room.

I was checking flights from SD to NY PEPC, and I saw flights from $219 on Jet Blue. They don't come up on the big search engines like Orbitz or Expedia but check out their site... very decent prices.

yah, I think Southwest, and Virgin America (and other discount carriers) don't show up on the major travel websites. don't forget to check those too

SWA wanted 700 freaking dollars.
jet blue about $450
I managed to get 300 bucks on priceline but they're both 0600 flights, to save $150 I can wake up early.

I have enough miles for a "saver" ticket on united, but the dates I need are.... BLACKED OUT! yay.

Back