FedEx Feeder Schedules

jspeed87

Hi, just curious about the different schedules for the Caravan drivers. I'm specificly interested in Wiggins and MAC out of EWR. Start times and end times, and how easy to get EWR as a base; quality of life etc..

Not to hijack, but somewhat related...

Which feeder does Jamestown, NY (KJHW)? Where from? I've seen the one aircraft there and never asked.

Hi, just curious about the different schedules for the Caravan drivers. I'm specificly interested in Wiggins and MAC out of EWR. Start times and end times, and how easy to get EWR as a base; quality of life etc..

Back in 2010 FedEx feeders didn't get hotels at EWR for the night, just a few old recliners and some air matresses in a small room upstairs unless you wanted to sleep in the plane cause people like me snored too loudly.
Generally arrive about 2300 and nap until 0430 and go back to your base.

Back in 2010 FedEx feeders didn't get hotels at EWR for the night, just a few old recliners and some air matresses in a small room upstairs unless you wanted to sleep in the plane cause people like me snored too loudly.
Generally arrive about 2300 and nap until 0430 and go back to your base.

EWR sleep closet/parts room (note the spare tires.) cira. 2011

IMG_1740_zpsa2xrmk0l.jpg

IMG_1741_zps5bbb3cij.jpg

Yes, I would also consider them. I never been out west. Do you know of their schedules?
I heard West Air is hiring for OAK-VIS and ONT-IYK. As for schedules, it's the usual. Early am show, fly to outstation. The return in the afternoon around 1600 and fly back to the hub. This would be M-F and alternating Saturdays. ONT-IYK is a little different in that it's an out and back in the morning and then 1400 show back in ONT for afternoon standby.

Back