FedEx EWR

Tbf, when visiting others places I will often excuse myself to use the bathroom and go through the lady of the houses panty drawer on the way back to the gathering. It's not so much selfish or weird as it is just how I get to know someone.

Derg takes an (unknowing of plan) FO to a drag comedy show.

JC crowd: High fives, wow that’s really cool, haha he must have been laughing, must have been a good time, how nice and liberal of you.

A guy looks at bid packets in a waiting area, after a Fedex pilot said it was okay.

Same JC crowd: oh my god you’re a monster! How dare you! Wow you overstayed your invitation. Comparison made to being some gay celebrity.

Oh JC crowd. Your liberal self righteous indignation is noted - and dismissed. :)

JC crowd: High fives, wow that’s really cool, haha he must have been laughing, must have been a good time, how nice and liberal of you.

A guy looks at bid packets in a waiting area, after a Fedex pilot said it was okay.

Same JC crowd: oh my god you’re a monster! How dare you! Wow you overstayed your invitation. Comparison made to being some gay celebrity.

Oh JC crowd. Your liberal self righteous indignation is noted - and dismissed. :)

Its whatever…. So one FedEx guy said “go ahead.” It’s really not worth getting the collective panties in a wad… once upon a time EWR was a domicile so what… big whuup. But here is the rub… giving the detail of what you did during your time in the crew area really isn’t germane to what the OP asked about… so why mention it? I’m not faulting you for looking at the bid packs after being given the go ahead but did the comment add anything of substance to the conversation?
Answer: No.

Its whatever…. So one FedEx guy said “go ahead.” It’s really not worth getting the collective panties in a wad… once upon a time EWR was a domicile so what… big whuup. But here is the rub… giving the detail of what you did during your time in the crew area really isn’t germane to what the OP asked about… so why mention it? I’m not faulting you for looking at the bid packs after being given the go ahead but did the comment add anything of substance to the conversation?
Answer: No.

True. But his question was answered.

Except several posters had an issue with what Derg did.

Dude, what is wrong with you?

I thought this info had been posted somewhere here already but I couldn't find it...

Going to try to JS home on FedEx from EWR this week. I understand how to do it, but have a few questions. They run a shuttle from the pax terminal to their facility. Does it stop at each terminal, and what is its schedule? Is there a lounge I can grab a nap in at their facility, or am I better off staying in our lounge which has recliners, etc.

Thanks!

Anyway... The few times I've done the transcon commute on FedEx out of EWR (broken trips and whatnot) it was an awesome experience. I ended taking an uber which was only $12 rather than finding the shuttle. Also times it so that all I had to do was make the 2 mile walk through security to the checkin counter where the LM's work then right out to the plane.

I think that as long as my computer and pad are charged and I have stuff to watch, I'd rather commute in the back of a A300 than just about any pax plane.

Heck, they even let me use the oven to re-heat my leftover Turkey meal.

Sure, it's usually ubers on both ends... but noise cancelling headphones and the boxes leave you alone.

Anyway... The few times I've done the transcon commute on FedEx out of EWR (broken trips and whatnot) it was an awesome experience. I ended taking an uber which was only $12 rather than finding the shuttle. Also times it so that all I had to do was make the 2 mile walk through security to the checkin counter where the LM's work then right out to the plane.

I think that as long as my computer and pad are charged and I have stuff to watch, I'd rather commute in the back of a A300 than just about any pax plane.

Heck, they even let me use the oven to re-heat my leftover Turkey meal.

Sure, it's usually ubers on both ends... but noise cancelling headphones and the boxes leave you alone.

OMG you used their oven, you monster!

J/K

For FedEx I’d much rather be on the 757 or A300 so we aren’t physically in the flight deck. Every flight I did from EWR to LAX was a 767 and that one you were in the flight deck. Lights on, noise, etc.

OMG you used their oven, you monster!

J/K

For FedEx I’d much rather be on the 757 or A300 so we aren’t physically in the flight deck. Every flight I did from EWR to LAX was a 767 and that one you were in the flight deck. Lights on, noise, etc.
If you rode a 757 from EWR to LAX you would be a ice cube by the time you got there.

The infamous cubbies.

Attachments

• 47FA8A8B-EC93-4B81-9A86-9F73F7931520.jpeg
    47FA8A8B-EC93-4B81-9A86-9F73F7931520.jpeg
    383.3 KB · Views: 61
The infamous cubbies.

Yes!

I have another confession to make. See that contraption to the right of the cubbies? Looks like a large upside down jug of water? WITHOUT asking anyone, I dispensed some amount of that liquid into a paper cup and drank it. I apologize profusely for stealing that liquid for my personal consumption.

Yes!

I have another confession to make. See that contraption to the right of the cubbies? Looks like a large upside down jug of water? WITHOUT asking anyone, I dispensed some amount of that liquid into a paper cup and drank it. I apologize profusely for stealing that liquid for my personal consumption.
You selfish S.O.B. Only you would partake of another pilot group’s water without asking or paying for it! You should be reported to pro stands immediately! I can’t believe you! Everyone join me in piling on CC for this egregious breach of professional pilot etiquette!

hopefully it goes without saying that this is in jest…..

Back