FedEx EWR

Jimmy_Norton

I thought this info had been posted somewhere here already but I couldn't find it...

Going to try to JS home on FedEx from EWR this week. I understand how to do it, but have a few questions. They run a shuttle from the pax terminal to their facility. Does it stop at each terminal, and what is its schedule? Is there a lounge I can grab a nap in at their facility, or am I better off staying in our lounge which has recliners, etc.

Thanks!

I thought this info had been posted somewhere here already but I couldn't find it...

Going to try to JS home on FedEx from EWR this week. I understand how to do it, but have a few questions. They run a shuttle from the pax terminal to their facility. Does it stop at each terminal, and what is its schedule? Is there a lounge I can grab a nap in at their facility, or am I better off staying in our lounge which has recliners, etc.

Thanks!
There is a "lounge" with recliners for jumpseaters but it's not a pitch black dark room so if lights and a bit of noise will keep you up i wouldn't depend on it to get some sleep.

There is a "lounge" with recliners for jumpseaters but it's not a pitch black dark room so if lights and a bit of noise will keep you up i wouldn't depend on it to get some sleep.

That's about the same as ours, might as well wait over there. Thanks.

Pickup for the shuttle is at the outer curb of Terminal B. I don't know what the schedule is, but I've never waited long.

It’s a fairly quick pickup back when I used to do it in 2018-2019 commute Fedex EWR to LAX. Inside security, the walk was long. They took me to wait in a flight ops looking room. I remember on the wall were these cubbies for bid packages so I would just glance through MD11 bid packets, along with the 757 and the 767 packets to see what their trips and lines looked like. There were some recliner chairs towards the back of the room, but it isn’t dark.

The Perez Hilton of the airline industry.

$10 says he was scrounging around in v files too.

You lose. Send me my $10. :)

It’s EWR, not a base. There’s no v files there. The FedEx pilot gave me a tour of the place and told me what those cubbies were for. I asked if I could see what their lines/trips looked like and he said sure, it was fine.

But nah, that’s not good enough for the JC jury. Oh noes.

You lose. Send me my $10. :)

It’s EWR, not a base. There’s no v files there. The FedEx pilot gave me a tour of the place and told me what those cubbies were for. I asked if I could see what their lines/trips looked like and he said sure, it was fine.

But nah, that’s not good enough for the JC jury. Oh noes.
“There’s no V files there, I looked tirelessly”

It’s a fairly quick pickup back when I used to do it in 2018-2019 commute Fedex EWR to LAX. Inside security, the walk was long. They took me to wait in a flight ops looking room. I remember on the wall were these cubbies for bid packages so I would just glance through MD11 bid packets, along with the 757 and the 767 packets to see what their trips and lines looked like. There were some recliner chairs towards the back of the room, but it isn’t dark.
Damn CC.
When FEDEX EWR extends their hospitality to me I sit quietly in the back of the room with my pie hole shut and don't touch anything, it's called being a good guest. BTW to a person, they were gracious and welcoming hosts.

Remember that time that I didn’t throw a crew under the bus publicly by name for CA and FO because they didn’t have the APU on and I felt hot?

Go on. Go on!

Commuters still thank me for posting about that. But you have your one story about me.

The more we find out about you, the more cringe it gets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1666803603579.png

And once again, not even remotely close to staying on topic.

Back