Fed Check Run Shakeup

I remember having to decide was it worse to have the radioactive material closer to me or the mice in the cargo bay right behind near the heater blower when flying the chieftan.:)

At least in the 'jos you had a drafty cabin. Stuff them things in a Lear and wait 15 minutes to takeoff with zero airflow.

At least in the 'jos you had a drafty cabin. Stuff them things in a Lear and wait 15 minutes to takeoff with zero airflow.
Can you stick 'em right by the outflow valve?

....where is it, anyway?:confused:

Anything else you can do to make the ride more comfy? Dump the cabin (hmm...I guess that's probably not the greatest idear, is it?:eek:)? O2 mask?

-mini

Can you stick 'em right by the outflow valve?

....where is it, anyway?:confused:

Anything else you can do to make the ride more comfy? Dump the cabin (hmm...I guess that's probably not the greatest idear, is it?:eek:)? O2 mask?

-mini
Outflow is by the copilot. Nothing you can do on the ground. You can bump the cabin at altitude but it isn't fun in the ears.

I remember having to decide was it worse to have the radioactive material closer to me or the mice in the cargo bay right behind near the heater blower when flying the chieftan.:)

you actually threw those bastards by the heater suckr

I moved on to bigger and better things I haul pig sperm lots of pig sperm

Is this Steve V. the racecar driver from FLX initial!? Glad you're still on your feet at least. There are worse places than FLX! Have you gotten your bid packet to steal Airnet's Lear flying yet? J/K, airnet guys, simmer down.

The company is being really good about this, I'm pretty sure I've got a paycheck till Feburary, but KLB isn't kidding about the boards being thin...I was on voluntary "rolling rest" *cough* all week, and the props haven't turned once. If the Fed doesn't magically revive, FLX and AMF may be seeing my cv in a couple of months. Of course, by then they'll probably be furloughing. Same as it ever was. Hey, we didn't get in to this game for the hot chicks and guranteed career advancement. We got in to it for the uh, wait. What was the question?

At least Orlando must be a nice change from the lovely, frozen, overpopulated northeast corridor...

Yep, it's me! This time I landed in Tampa.

Back