Fed Check Run Shakeup

Sorry to hear that Matt. I hope it works out for you.

My current career track reads like this:
Flight Express > two years in a "glamorous" airline career > Furlough > Flight Express

Maybe you will come back to join us once again?!

Is this Steve V. the racecar driver from FLX initial!? Glad you're still on your feet at least. There are worse places than FLX! Have you gotten your bid packet to steal Airnet's Lear flying yet? J/K, airnet guys, simmer down.

The company is being really good about this, I'm pretty sure I've got a paycheck till Feburary, but KLB isn't kidding about the boards being thin...I was on voluntary "rolling rest" *cough* all week, and the props haven't turned once. If the Fed doesn't magically revive, FLX and AMF may be seeing my cv in a couple of months. Of course, by then they'll probably be furloughing. Same as it ever was. Hey, we didn't get in to this game for the hot chicks and guranteed career advancement. We got in to it for the uh, wait. What was the question?

At least Orlando must be a nice change from the lovely, frozen, overpopulated northeast corridor...

Death-pallets, if you want to get technical. I love the smell of small mammals pooping their crates in fear in the early, early morning. It smells like...FREIGHT!

If the Fed doesn't magically revive, FLX and AMF may be seeing my cv in a couple of months. Of course, by then they'll probably be furloughing.

I don't man. I heard AMF is/has hiring/hired 35 or so pilots. Something big must be happening.

You'll get a kick out of this. I just finished updating the ole Logbook Pro (in between resume brush-ups), and as of today I have 1003.4 turbine PIC. UPS here I come! ;)

Here's a good question: What act of self-erasure should I have commited had it been 999.9?

I miss airnet's overflow because it kept me employed. I do not miss in any way the freaking Noah's Ark y'all inflicted upon me. I mean...Ferrets? Seriously?

I love the smell of dying rodents in the morning.
I love the smell of mice that were supposed to be on someone else's plane but they delayed my departure 15 minutes to get them on mine when it's already tight on deadlines and they're constantly bitching about saving 5 minutes on the turn........in the morning. :banghead::banghead:

-mini

I miss airnet's overflow because it kept me employed. I do not miss in any way the freaking Noah's Ark y'all inflicted upon me. I mean...Ferrets? Seriously?
What's a Ferret?
[YT]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMScZWskK-E&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMScZWskK-E&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Geez. Amazing...and I thought the Lear with the mice smelled bad!

Rabbits smell worse. Is there some secret lab-animal code that on the journey to your experimental death you have to take a whiz all over yourself?

Rabbits smell worse. Is there some secret lab-animal code that on the journey to your experimental death you have to take a whiz all over yourself?
It's written in their DNA. The code in ours says "Tackle the drunk b1tch3s"

2005_the_40_year_old_virgin_024.jpg

I think for women it's "iron something"...:)

-mini

I carried 30 boxes of mice in the Navajo once. There's nothing quite like the smell of mouse piss and pine shavings from a "ripe" box of mice. At least the ammonia helps keep me awake.

Back