Feasibility study of a Chartre airline in Egypt

I just want some PIC.
$1,500/hr and you have to pass a DOUBLE-SIDED test on the autopilot, spend 3 hours in the sim, and sign a waiver. Its a difficult process most aren't cut out for. But if you pass, 4 stripes, a fancy blazer, a fake Rolex, and all the beach volleyball you can handle are at your fingertips.

$1,500/hr and you have to pass a DOUBLE-SIDED test on the autopilot, spend 3 hours in the sim, and sign a waiver. Its a difficult process most aren't cut out for. But if you pass, 4 stripes, a fancy blazer, a fake Rolex, and all the beach volleyball you can handle are at your fingertips.
Sounds tempting but I don't like fake Rollies. My watch needs to have an E6B on the bezel.

fun fun everyone is making fun of the subject , if you were serious from the beginning i would have given you the plan but thank you i do not need any more of your fun because i found the third partner and we already placed and done the documents to the civil aviation in Egypt .
You were making fun of my subject but now i am the one who is making fun of you because the co started it's progress just today ha ha ha GOODBYE to all but last thing i would like to say is most of you are careless .
We will start our flights to Europe in 3 month .

fun fun everyone is making fun of the subject , if you were serious from the beginning i would have given you the plan but thank you i do not need any more of your fun because i found the third partner and we already placed and done the documents to the civil aviation in Egypt .
You were making fun of my subject but now i am the one who is making fun of you because the co started it's progress just today ha ha ha GOODBYE to all but last thing i would like to say is most of you are careless .
I'm sorry, who are you? Where do you get this from? If you had found a prospect on here, then I would agree, they were careless, since you have provided no information about your operation, your qualifications, or any other idea of your seriousness. All you did was sound like the spam emails we all get from Nigerian lawyers representing the king saying provide us money and we will reward you. Show me proof you know what you are talking about and we can all laugh because nobody on this forum has $3 Million.
We will start our flights to Europe in 3 month
Please, for the love of god, tell me this is not true. I fly in Europe, and don't want somebody who doesn't know how to explain a business plan to actually launch operations in Europe...

This is just another example of the snarky comments to be expected here at Jetcareers, chasing away a potential employer. I am upset by the fact I have lost the potential to fly an airbus because JCers won't be considered for this exciting career or investment opportunity.

Wow. He started a company and got off of the ground is less than a week. THAT'S AMAZING! An airplane secured in less than a week. THAT'S AMAZING!

Oh I'm bored. Kids these days.....

Wow. He started a company and got off of the ground is less than a week. THAT'S AMAZING! An airplane secured in less than a week. THAT'S AMAZING!........

I noticed that too. He posted here a few days ago needing 3 Million and a 3rd partner for a "feasibility study." He gets angry with us......... and suddenly he has the new partner, the 3 Mil, the feasibility study is completed in record time, their paperwork is submitted and approved in less time than it takes to get a permit to open a lemonade stand...........and presto.....they're on their way to Europe.

You're right. That's amazing. I don't know why anyone had doubts about this guy.

Qutch said:
I noticed that too. He posted here a few days ago needing 3 Million and a 3rd partner for a "feasibility study." He gets angry with us......... and suddenly he has the new partner, the 3 Mil, the feasibility study is completed in record time, their paperwork is submitted and approved in less time than it takes to get a permit to open a lemonade stand...........and presto.....they're on their way to Europe.

You're right. That's amazing. I don't know why anyone had doubts about this guy.

Maybe the 3 million was to get the correct paperwork through the right channels in a timely manner?

I'm sorry, who are you? Where do you get this from? If you had found a prospect on here, then I would agree, they were careless, since you have provided no information about your operation, your qualifications, or any other idea of your seriousness. All you did was sound like the spam emails we all get from Nigerian lawyers representing the king saying provide us money and we will reward you. Show me proof you know what you are talking about and we can all laugh because nobody on this forum has $3 Million.

Please, for the love of god, tell me this is not true. I fly in Europe, and don't want somebody who doesn't know how to explain a business plan to actually launch operations in Europe...

You are taking him WAY too seriously. It's Coke and a smile time.

Man, I was ready to jump right in. Who knows what kind of seat time $3mm would buy me. Plus a stake in a super high risk new airline operation? In Egypt? How could I lose?

But I think we got hung up at "pro-forma", and the deal went sideways.

Tragic.

If someone will give me just half that amount I promise not to start an airline. Once the check clears, I'll even send you a bottle of your favorite libation.

Egypt must be the place to be.
Took me and my team a year and a half to put together a foreign subsidiary of BAO (Boeing) and BAOI in Saudi and that was with foreign and local legal teams, as well as our 51% ownership of Alsalam. We should have called this guy and saved the trouble.

Back