Feasibility study of a Chartre airline in Egypt

Im very serious. I'll send you the three million if you can just wire me 300k to cover the taxes.

You have $3 million cmill ?

I've decided to make an exception in your case. You and satuta can join my new aviation forum.

You have $3 million cmill ?

I've decided to make an exception in your case. You and satuta can join my new aviation forum.

Well, I'm cash poor right now, but the 300k should cover the various taxes/penalties to transfer the monies that will make this possible.

I don't have 3 million liquid at this time. Unfortunately my money is tied up in used Kalashnikov futures which are skyrocketing. However I have a certain skill set and knowledge base. I can leverage SJS and PFT to more than leverage 3 million. The caveat is start small. Say a Baron. Tons of people will pay for Be58 SIC time.

It seems that everyone is taking the subject as a joke . Especially the replay of hook_dupin ( Never mind the elephant in the room of the instability of Egypt )
I do not think that i would go on with your forum
Please close the topic .
Thank you

Gosh, I thought I was the only one with a serious reply....

You guys are a bunch of tools. At the very least you could have referred him to the Family Airlines guy. Tools.

You are too a shoemaker American of no solemnity. May you receive clearance only to taxi from this day in future.

bush-shoe-cp-5981394-wide[1].jpg

This sounds interesting. To consider this more seriously, I'd like to see your pro-formas, your financials, and business plan. You can PM me your email address if you'd like.

please administrator close the topic unless you too enjoying the jokes on my topic .

Seriously satuta, give us some details if you really have a plan. Your post didn't really explain what the plan was, or what the $3 Million would be used for exactly. Some of us are curious.

Guess where's he's from, he's not used to all of this "free speech". Intimidating, I'm sure. :D

60bc725290.jpg

Yes, more rah rah Amerikuh bs.

All joking aside, I'd take an honest look at what he's got. The worst that happens is I wire him $10m. That would be $10,000 (ten THOUSAND) US dollars. Or $100mm Iraqi dinars that were deemed valueless that I have in jars on my desk. I kid. I'd look. I'd love to see the pro-forma. That would be good reading.

Man...we have a friend (kind of) that is all about dinar. She and her family have always been on the get-rich-quick circuit which has repeatedly involved them getting boned by scammers. The dinar thing - they listen to conference calls every other day telling them when all this amazing dinar they've purchased will re-value and how they can go to a large bank like JP Morgan or the like and trade it for millions of dollars, etc. Just sad. That said, they gave us dinar worth (after the re-valuation occurs) about $5m that I'd willingly trade today for some stock in Muslim Brotherhood Airways Inc. In exchange for my equity position I would like some input on FA hiring and FA uniforms - and to be sure, the uni's will not be Sharia compliant.

Man...we have a friend (kind of) that is all about dinar. She and her family have always been on the get-rich-quick circuit which has repeatedly involved them getting boned by scammers. The dinar thing - they listen to conference calls every other day telling them when all this amazing dinar they've purchased will re-value and how they can go to a large bank like JP Morgan or the like and trade it for millions of dollars, etc. Just sad. That said, they gave us dinar worth (after the re-valuation occurs) about $5m that I'd willingly trade today for some stock in Muslim Brotherhood Airways Inc. In exchange for my equity position I would like some input on FA hiring and FA uniforms - and to be sure, the uni's will not be Sharia compliant.

I'd say you're boned. Not proper boned either.

Seriously satuta, give us some details if you really have a plan. Your post didn't really explain what the plan was, or what the $3 Million would be used for exactly. Some of us are curious.

While I'm sure there are plenty of JC members who would be willing to fork over $3m based on a post from a new member, I'd like to hear information about the plan, too, before I even consider what monies might be available for investment.

While I'm sure there are plenty of JC members who would be willing to fork over $3m based on a post from a new member, I'd like to hear information about the plan, too, before I even consider what monies might be available for investment.

And on top of that, a new member who's profile says he has no ratings. That makes it all especially appealing. Personally, I was wiped out when my investment in madlion's new flight school went up in smoke.

If I go in on it, we should sell the observer seat for "on the job training" at $200/hour, where else are you gonna get multi* time that cheap?

*multi time not recognized anywhere outside of your logbook.

If I go in on it, we should sell the observer seat for "on the job training" at $200/hour, where else are you gonna get multi* time that cheap?

*multi time not recognized anywhere outside of your logbook.

I just want some PIC.

Back