Favourite ETOPS airport

A1TAPE

Anyone here have a go to ETOPS airport or string of airports they like to use? I’ve found LPLA seems very tropical most days but during hurricane time can be hit/miss but that’s only my opinion. Any others?

The ones that are legal, open, and have the right fire trucks. Just prior to leaving my "etops" operation for a 121 where i right now only work domestic, a new consideration hit. "Not in russia"

The ones that are legal, open, and have the right fire trucks. Just prior to leaving my "etops" operation for a 121 where i right now only work domestic, a new consideration hit. "Not in russia"

I think the only way I'd diver to Russia is if I was certain that we were on fire. Even then, it would be a tough one.

Also, what is ETOPS?

Air India diverted into Russia for an engine faillure.
They also aren't a U.S. carrier. A quick Google search and you'll find that India is part of "BRICS". Air India diverting to Russia is significantly different than any U.S. carrier diverting there. Although, they will most likely have an issue getting the parts they need for repairs.

They also aren't a U.S. carrier. A quick Google search and you'll find that India is part of "BRICS". Air India diverting to Russia is significantly different than any U.S. carrier diverting there. Although, they will most likely have an issue getting the parts they need for repairs.
Wha are the chances they would have to leave the plane there until the war is over due to lack of USA parts allowed in Russia

The one with the least NOTAMS I have to read.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back