Hell Yes!!!

Belfast Bomber forever! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Doesn't Cape Air operate the 404 Titan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cape Air has C402 B's and C's

post-5-1095646973.jpg

the Van /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I wonder who will be a future A380F pilot here? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cwm27.gif

Ok, in historical order,
Curtiss Jenny,
DC-3
Constellation
C-130
and of course the Caravan

And HELL YES I want to fly them all, not going to happen though, unless someone has a Jenny in a barn somewhere

[ QUOTE ]
post-5-1095646973.jpg

the Van /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I fueled 108AN tonight.

I fuel a caravan every friday night.

Great looking plane...absolutely the biggest pain in the a$$ to fuel.

Shorts are fun to fuel too (single point). Half of the time the way you tell it is full is when fuel spills out of the overflow valve all over the ramp. Always got apologies from the crew for that.

Or if you want a really good time, try a Hansa Jet. It's like a lear with the fuel imbalance problem, except the wings are 15ft up.

RPM,
Where did you get that picture of the van, and is there a bigger one (like wallpaper-size)?

[ QUOTE ]
RPM,
Where did you get that picture of the van, and is there a bigger one (like wallpaper-size)?

[/ QUOTE ]

airliners.net....search under airlines: "Airnet Systems", there is several pics like that one full size.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
RPM,

[/ QUOTE ]

airliners.net....search under airlines: "Airnet Systems", there is several pics like that one full size.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's pretty sweet. That one's my wallpaper at home.

MF

I have to agree with Lloyd here. I have heard some hilarious 210 stories from a Chief Pilot I used to fly with.

Back