Facility Assignment & OKC Master List**ALL PUBNATS WELCOME**

Re: Facility Assignment & OKC Master List**ALL PUBNATS WELCO

How many Centers are there??? Thats the reason you are grouped with other people going to the same facility. Theres only so many places you can go, its just simple math. Im telling you, thats not policy to group you, I talked to my HR rep personally in her office when I went to sign the paperwork for my sign on bonus. She said that is a rumor, she gets the all clear from OPM saying your clearances are in and she takes your name and adds it to the next class. There is no grouping, no system, nothing. Simple, pure luck.
Your rep only deals with terminal people
again, my rep said that for centers they cant dont schedule just one person. one person can fill a cancellation spot, but they dont usually schedule one person she said. so we both have FAA reps tellin us completely different things. who knows which one is right
And your rep only deals with Enroute.

This is why they are giving conflicting answers. Each answer is true for them and their area of responsibility.

nathan are you driving or flying to OKC?

nathan are you driving or flying to OKC?
driving. was supposed to leave this morning but every road leaving western washington was closed for flooding. they're opening one of the interstates in 5 minutes so we be leaving in the morning!

driving. was supposed to leave this morning but every road leaving western washington was closed for flooding. they're opening one of the interstates in 5 minutes so we be leaving in the morning!

wow that sucks...and your comin from Seattle. i though NY was bad. your trip is a few hundred miles more. you driving by yourself?

wow that sucks...and your comin from Seattle. i though NY was bad. your trip is a few hundred miles more. you driving by yourself?
My wife's coming with. But I'll probably do all the driving. Stopping near Sacramento and then Flagstaff, AZ. Taking the "don't want to drive in the snow again" route.

My wife's coming with. But I'll probably do all the driving. Stopping near Sacramento and then Flagstaff, AZ. Taking the "don't want to drive in the snow again" route.

lol..nice. if your wife gonna fly back to seattle, or stay with you? my wife cant make the trip with me because she cant get off work (stupid planes always flying! she talks with Trans-Atlantic flights all day). so i wont get to see her till like march. it sucks

Well considering the scheduling topic...it seems that having a large group of people training together (and hence starting the facility together) means all those people will be tied for seniority, which causes a sticky situation

lol..nice. if your wife gonna fly back to seattle, or stay with you? my wife cant make the trip with me because she cant get off work (stupid planes always flying! she talks with Trans-Atlantic flights all day). so i wont get to see her till like march. it sucks
She's staying :)

Hey do you have your OKC packet? What room are you going to in bldg 14? I'm in 128 but on night shift next week.

Salt lake center ZLC March 26th! I can hardly wait.:)

I am going ZME but still waiting on PEPC would love to pickup a May class date.

I hear that! I am awating Fridays PEPC so I really am hoping for a May as well, or sooner I will take whatever I can get!! :)

Sooner would work too. But May would be ideal. End of the school year. Minimize my daughters uprooting.

Its kind of crazy how broad the dates of training dates are. I think there was one pubnat 2 who made it into OK city in December and several in january then right now its stretching to July already and thats before the LA pepcers. I think its a good job, good opportunity though so Its worth the wait.

Anyone else have a May 14th class date? I seem to be the only one on here with that class date. Its for tracon.

Anyone else have a May 14th class date? I seem to be the only one on here with that class date. Its for tracon.

That's gonna be a lonely and boring class :)

Back