Facebookers unite!!11!eleventy!!!

Raydon

Hey everyone, if you're a fan of facebook I started the "FAA ATC OTS/CTI/VRA" group there a while back... in case you want to be able to network on a more facebooky level. (plus it just looks cool in your affiliations)

just do a search you'll find it.

Re: *******Facebookers unite!!11!eleventy!!!

So how are we supposed to associate names with JC usernames? Hopefully there is discussion in the awesome new group!

Facebook is blocked at work, so I'm relegated to guessing and speculating until I get home.

meh, it's fun because you can be two people and no one will EVER GUESS.

I need some good moderators to help with organizing it. if you're interested let me know.

I just joined, I don't think there's any question who I am.

hooray for being too uncreative to come up with a username that is not your own name!

Might I suggest starting several discussion topics, sort of like how this board is set up, to make it easier to figure out who's talking about what?

Also, you guys may be using your names but mine is still a dead give-away.. my sig picture is almost the same as my profile picture.. also pretty uncreative lol :buck:

Woohoo! 9 new adds today.

this should be fun. thanks for starting the discussions for those of you who did.

I'll get on there again soon and organize it a little.

---edit---

and I apologize for the delay in accepting your requests.. I go hunting for
<------ those things a lot.

:( aww cheech! BS your turn's coming up! :nana2::nana2::nana2: bananaman dance! just for you..

here we go

COME MISTA TALLY MAAAN TALLY ME BANNNAAANAAA:nana2::nana2:

DAYLIGHT COME AND ME WAN GO HOOOOME:nana2::nana2:

Back