**EVERYTHING*** you wanted to know about the AT-SAT

I noticed in the Jeremy Justice air traffic simulation that you can push and add planes. Do I need to worry about this on the actual test? Thanks

I noticed in the Jeremy Justice air traffic simulation that you can push and add planes. Do I need to worry about this on the actual test? Thanks

No pushing, no adding. I promise you'll have enough going on to not notice. Just remember, when you click on a plane, you have to do something with it. JJ's version will let you just click on another plane if you decide not to change anything. There is also a five mile rule with the wall and other planes in the actual test, trust me---it got me a few times. JJs version doesn's have that either.

Hey I just took the test yesterday in NY and you definately wont be adding planes yourself during the test. I used the CD from the green book to study and it helped. I talked to some people there and it seems like they all used the Justice game to prepare. They said it helped them. All in all the ATST was pretty easy after the 3 practice rounds they give you. The only problem I had really was landing all the planes in the alotted time( i always had 1 or 2 left)...guess I was playing it a little too safe. Good Luck!:rawk:

There is also a five mile rule with the wall and other planes in the actual test, trust me---it got me a few times. JJs version doesn's have that either.

Great tips thank you. Does this 5 mile rule apply to planes near each other or just the wall? If I keep planes landing at elevation 1 and planes exiting at elevation 4 they will not crash correct?

Great tips thank you. Does this 5 mile rule apply to planes near each other or just the wall? If I keep planes landing at elevation 1 and planes exiting at elevation 4 they will not crash correct?

The wall too. And yes to the second question.

Having recently taken the ATSAT, I felt I could have done much better on the test. Is is possible to retake the test or must I wait for XX months or the next PUBNAT?

Having recently taken the ATSAT, I felt I could have done much better on the test. Is is possible to retake the test or must I wait for XX months or the next PUBNAT?

You have to wait 1 year before retaking. Have you got your score yet? I think everyone feels defeated when then leave the test and a good portion of those people end up receiving a WQ score. That's what happened with me.

Good luck!

hey I took the at sat and got a 98.1 ... I am 3 credits away from my 2 year degree which I will have by my next semester, is this necessary?

its been a while since I posted or even came around to this website. I have an app in for 7 and 8, and by reading some of the threads it sounds like those in 7 were already chosen, which means I am waiting for 8 to come around (if it ever does). My question is how long is the ATSAT good for? 24 months? 36 Months?

its good for 3 years. I'm in the Pubnat 8 pool and patiently waiting to get the Geo - prefs email. From what it seems you are correct that some Pubnat 7's are getting their invites to class in August.

Not many 7's yet. There's still an enormous number of 5-6 and prior who're waiting, and the majority of them will go first.

I definately agree with this. This tip helped me so much . . . don't miss the easy points like these!

I just wanted to say, don't beat yourself up after the test! I live about 30 min from the test site, and I drove home crying the whole way. I felt I did horrible.

My advice, no matter how you think you are doing, keep you head on. Stay calm and collected. FINISH THE TEST!

When I got my score, I could not believe it. I have since checked 5 times to make sure I was not imagining things.

What did you feel you had a hard time with that made you feel poorly after the exam?

Back