EVERYONE TO THE CHAT

I don't know what you have tried or if you are even interested but with http://www.phpheaven.net/en.html 9I hope that link works
confused.gif
) anyway, with phpmychat you can kind of make sure everyone is who they say they are by having users register, and if you make sure each user (that wants to chat) is registered only they can log on under their name because they will need their password. Someone who is not registered can still log in, but if you don't see the icon next to their name, anyone you give admin status to in the chat, can kick out the nonregistered user. Registered members will show an IP log as well, and you can log non-reg IP's somehow but I don't know how. I hope that made sense. And if you're not interested, sorry to waste your time. Just thought I would throw it out there in case.
smile.gif

Ever thought of IRC Doug? It can be annoying to be able to get everyone to to speed using mIRC and such, but there are some okay java IRC clients out there that connect to servers for people who can't use the regular clients are work and such... Don't know about that end though.

The good thing about it is you can use a public server (or not). But you can still set up who you want to have 'OP'/Admin status with in the room.

I used IRC in college, it's a great chat program. Once you get used to how it works it's not hard at all.

Back