Event News! "The envelope reads...."

Not the best video, but a dang nice layout....

[YT]Sj0iKhrMBj4[/YT]

it's a really nice layout! plenty of space, long bar area, 12 person dining table, treadmill/stair stepper and a sauna! I'm pretty sure it's a 2 bedroom as well.

plus i think one of the showers has a performance pole in it (or at least doug says he remembers that :p)

plus i think one of the showers has a performance pole in it (or at least doug says he remembers that :p)

Is a performer included? :) If not, we're gonna have to start a pool on how many TonyW drinks it'll take before someone volunteers.....

OH HECK NO! we're not going that route with the event...HAHA

and i'm afraid that we won't be able to have TonyW as our bartender this year, it'll be a paid bartender..along with a house "attendant" to make sure things don't get too out of wack.

whoever gets the rainman suite this year can see if they want TonyW to be *their* bartender :rawk:

OH HECK NO! we're not going that route with the event...HAHA

and i'm afraid that we won't be able to have TonyW as our bartender this year, it'll be a paid bartender..along with a house "attendant" to make sure things don't get too out of wack.

whoever gets the rainman suite this year can see if they want TonyW to be *their* bartender :rawk:
Well that's good news for Max!:D

Not gonna happen. Only you and the Dough get my services for free. Everyone else has to pay.:D

But it's totally cool to have someone else do it. Then I can get just as liquored up as anyone else. Good times!

Tyson better hide his tiger. MGM should hide their lions. This way, when Doug wakes up without pants in the morning, he can use the restroom in peace. Maybe we'll find someone with a monkey, so we can hire it as a butler. Charlie, you've got skillz. Get on that right meow.

Someone should rent a nice car; something with a large trunk, so we can hide a naked Tony Wang to pop out of the next morning. We'll park it in the shade, no worries Tony. Let's make sure the villa doesn't have a balcony or windows, just in case Marshall shows up.

I may fill the bathtub and jump in for old time's sake.

I just hope I can make it. If I can't, I'll spend my weekend driving by Jtrain's place while Em is in Vegas, yelling "paging lawyer [removed for posterity]!!!" Then I'll get him drunk and encourage him to do something silly (not pull a tooth, been done before). I know he's manipulable, after all, we went to a Brewers game, right sweetie?

Some days I wish I didn't love you.

i can already see how this is all going to go down....

gossip.gif

listen2.gif

pointlaugh.gif

alc.gif

spank2.gif

all_coholic.gif

1luvu.gif

focking.gif

sleep.gif

omfg, best smiley story ever! +1

Back