EQUIP for LA PEPC

K-Dog is right. when you go to the E-Qip portion of the PEPC you either go on the computer and fix/add/change anything, or you just sign the one you submitted and your done.

hey K-Dog, i remember a few months ago when you chose the LA Pepc and you wrote that you would have done KC if you knew it would get you to OKC faster. since there are a good number of KC PEPC people with dates are you upset you didnt go to KC? does anyone from your center who went to KC Pepc have a date yet?

Wow... i love how you press peoples buttons... I love it. Of course K-dog is ticked...your in OKC before he even has his Pepc... I thought about going to LA.....but I am so glad I didn't.

Speaking of pressing peoples buttons.... I crushed you in Call of Duty last night...I specifically hunted you down. It felt good.

Wow... i love how you press peoples buttons... I love it. Of course K-dog is ticked...your in OKC before he even has his Pepc... I thought about going to LA.....but I am so glad I didn't.

Speaking of pressing peoples buttons.... I crushed you in Call of Duty last night...I specifically hunted you down. It felt good.

haha...i kept sending you invites to come play..but you never join. and whats with your kill ratio???? you've died like over 1,000 times more than you've killed...thats not very good wyopoke, i dont know if i want you on my team. haha. you need a kill ratio like me

Uhhhh...you have hit a sore spot, Bippo!!! I have been walking around mumbling and grumbling about this for 2 weeks!@$#@#!

Yes, I have heard report of one person who has a Feb 23rd date that is going to ZLA. So, that being said, I don't think it is possible for me to get a date that quick seeing as how my PEPC is on the 29th of Jan. So... due to the fact I waited for the LA pepc I will be behind untold legions of KC PEPC attendees in seniority for my entire career.:(

just so ya know i wasnt trying to push your buttons...there are a lot of people on here who dont want to go to OKC for a while, so i wouldnt sure if you even cared or not about going to the LA pepc. im sure you will be in OKC 2 months after the pepc..just email your rep over and over and over.

haha...i kept sending you invites to come play..but you never join. and whats with your kill ratio???? you've died like over 1,000 times more than you've killed...thats not very good wyopoke, i dont know if i want you on my team. haha. you need a kill ratio like me

I got your invite yesterday but I leave my PS3 on sometimes so I wasn't even around when you invited me. My kill ratio sucks too, I think its around .98.

I got your invite yesterday but I leave my PS3 on sometimes so I wasn't even around when you invited me. My kill ratio sucks too, I think its around .98.

haha...yeah i know i saw, but dont worry...its WAY better than wyopokes..lol. his is around .68

o wait no I dont, only Mondern Warfare? thats 4 isnt it? I heard the new one kinda sucks online?

really? my friend who was way to obsessed with 4 loves the online play a lot more for 5. i never really played 4 that much so i dont know, but i love this game. ill add you online anyway.

o wait no I dont, only Mondern Warfare? thats 4 isnt it? I heard the new one kinda sucks online?

It seems like people that get used to, and sometimes really good at one game tend to resent the new version of the same game if it is different in any way. I've played both, I like them both, I just like 5 better.

you going to play tonight bippo?

It seems like people that get used to, and sometimes really good at one game tend to resent the new version of the same game if it is different in any way. I've played both, I like them both, I just like 5 better.

you going to play tonight bippo?

yeah, ill probably be on later on in the night...like after 8 or 9. my stupid headset only works sometimes, so if i dont talk to you i apoligize now. haha...we should get a round of Zombies too. i love the zombies board.

yeah, ill probably be on later on in the night...like after 8 or 9. my stupid headset only works sometimes, so if i dont talk to you i apoligize now. haha...we should get a round of Zombies too. i love the zombies board.

are you using a USB mic or a bluetooth headset? my bluetooth works great.

Back