Entertaining thread at Airliners.net

WTF!?
confused.gif

I laughed so hard I "shacked" myself out of my horizontally stable platform (chair).
smirk.gif

Those guys are really in their own world arent they. I tried to reply to a thread once and it appears you have to be a paying member now to post.

Thats why I got the hell out of that forum. Some people dont know $%(! over there and it angers me so. The link to the thread Iain just posted is GROSS. Ahhhhh mannnnn I dont want to hear people talk about that.
crazy.gif

Any way I wish I could post but you have to pay now.

Regards

Tom

I wonder if they can help me with my own aircraft instability question...

Every time I use the aft lav on a commercial flight I notice that I have to brace myself (even in smooth air) as the aircraft will yaw and disrupt my, ahem, aim.
blush.gif
I've especially noticed this more in the 737-500 series.

Can someone help me out and reccomend an aircraft that will help me correct this problem, or should I just stick to the little boys room up front?

Do they then tell real 737 pilots that post something they disagree with that they're full of it?

[ QUOTE ]
Do they then tell real 737 pilots that post something they disagree with that they're full of it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, and then accuse them of being an internet fake (like the paedophile/former a.net member - READ MORE !)

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man o man, YES!

I got accused of being full o' poopie on numerous occasions on that site.

Some kid was asking a question about 737's so I decided to "de-lurk" and participate. I don't remember exactly, but TONS of those guys ganged up on me because they had exclusively flown the Microsoft Flight Simulator 737 and I was absolutely wrong about flight characteristics.

What exactly is a 'shacke'?

....at least the guy admits to being a simmer!

There is a good post every now and then in the Tech / Ops forum.... and I don't have to pay to post for some reason; maybe it's because I've been a memeber for 2 years or so.

You mean MSFS isn't exactly like the real thing?

Damn you Bill Gates! Damn you!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I was absolutely wrong about flight characteristics.

[/ QUOTE ]
You should have studied "fisics" like that one young intellectual. Then you could have avoided the terrible embarrassment of being wrong about the flight characteristics!

wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man o man, YES!

I got accused of being full o' poopie on numerous occasions on that site.

Some kid was asking a question about 737's so I decided to "de-lurk" and participate. I don't remember exactly, but TONS of those guys ganged up on me because they had exclusively flown the Microsoft Flight Simulator 737 and I was absolutely wrong about flight characteristics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bunch o jackass wannabes. It's one thing if they're respectful of someone that actually does what only a wet dream to them. But when they have the gall to call someone like that full of crap, that's just plain moronic.

Funny thing is, they don't even see how stupid they look.

"if you study fisics you will understand what i'm saying!"

LOL yeah.. of course!

[ QUOTE ]
That's what I always liked about this place ... not too many people here call them "aircrafts."

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man, that drives me nuts! I just shacke from anger!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"if you study fisics you will understand what i'm saying!"

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you mean physics

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's obvious he means fisics.

Back