Entertaining thread at Airliners.net

"Yesterday I flew from Luxemburg to Faro (LPFR) in Portugal, my hometown ehehehehhee, on a Boeing 737-500 from LUXAIR (LX-LGN) and when i was flying over bordeux, in france i caught a very heavy storm (I was flying with real wheater, on real time); and the poor 737-500 shacked a bit ehehe."

Who laughs like that??

If only Boeing and Airbus consulted these guys, we would't be shacking so much when we fly on their planes.
grin.gif

Mahesh

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Do they then tell real 737 pilots that post something they disagree with that they're full of it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh man o man, YES!

I got accused of being full o' poopie on numerous occasions on that site.

Some kid was asking a question about 737's so I decided to "de-lurk" and participate. I don't remember exactly, but TONS of those guys ganged up on me because they had exclusively flown the Microsoft Flight Simulator 737 and I was absolutely wrong about flight characteristics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, a dude on another board lectured me on how to land the CRJ. Telling me that my technique was wrong and I was unsafe. Turns out his "Project Opensky" CRJ is just like the real thing.....

--03M

[ QUOTE ]
I think you mean physics

[/ QUOTE ]

If you actually read the thread you would have noticed that was a direct quote to this moron's arguement as seen on airliners.net

Ugh... I took time out of my day to read a little more on the message board in Airliners.net.

My brain hurts.

bad.

If these people are the future of the world, I'm moving into an Atlas missile silo and hiding!

Paul

Speaking of which, did you see that missile silo that had been converted into a house? somewhere in the mountians of new york I think, complete with runway! Actually to be more correct it was the control room that was converted into a house, the empty missile silo would make one heck of a underground multistory carpark!

Back