Enrollment Rumors????

BTW. I had the chance to fly with two different DCA FO's last month. Both were about 3 months into their time at the airline and both were v. professional. So bash away all you like, but the product being sent to us at the airline is very good.

So Fat Bastard, when did you leave the academy to go work for Falcon? Reason I ask is that you state that you left a while ago, and I havent been an instructor for that long so I am wondering what I did to piss you off so much. Oh yea, I think muscle shirts are awesome, and if you can bench my weight, congratulations, so can most men. I just found out that, and I quote, "He's the big sasquatch dude, who dropped out and went to Falcon. He didn't even make it to commercial." Right or wrong it doesn't even matter. To waste my time worrying about you would give you pleasure and it seems as if you like being miserable so I'll leave you be.
nana2.gif
Peace I'm out sweetheart.

I just spoke with one of the new hires here at the airline and it appears that the enrollments are looking like 35 for July and 55+ for August at DCA. For what it is worth i hope that answers some questions

Ever notice how someone who comes down to Nixons' level the response is -its' unprofessional and childish? But the same person who started it -you guys just ignore him?
Whats' up with that? (Sienfeld)
Baby want his bottle?
Hey Muscle shirt, nice photo ,sweeet!
And Before I forget,Yes falcon is a nice school and I don't have to pay thousands of dollars to get the same ratings.
Lot of x dca over there who keep it real,pay is good about double what you dca folks make and no bovine fecal matter,MOOOOOO!
You guys at dca always get on these boards to defend that school so as to make potential customers see we are really not the way hundreds,no possibly thousands say we are.
Really makes you think.
Hey what about the girl who now works for regional who used to be an admissions rep for dca?
She couldn't hack it too? Or Heather who I would see busting her butt to become a cfi, she couldn't cut it? What about Jake Brown who was fired by Lorren but still got on with a regional airline, he didn't have what it takes?
For the most part dca flight instructors are cool,but you also have those who get on boards like this one and will say anything to make that school look good.
Our Beef is sqaurely with DCA MANAGEMENT, not flight instructors, unless of course you like screwing your students too, and I don't mean by sleeping with them.

Chris if you think I'm scary,you ought to see FATT MATT SHIRTLESS!! AHHHHHHHHHH! I'm BLIND!
Somebody told me he was at a dairy farm and they put those automatic milkers on him,got about 8 qaurts.
buck.gif

[ QUOTE ]
popcorn2.gif
popcorn2.gif
popcorn2.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Ah, you can save your popcorn for another show. At this point, does it do any good to retaliate against empty threats? Not really. Hey Fat Bastard, the way you talk about me is almost lustful. Sorry brother, I just don't swing that way. As for everyone else, you have been more than gracious with the comments and insults, so with that I will leave you because this place is not worth my time nor effort. Let's just say that I have had an "intervention"! Fat Bastard, you got issues dude. Your funny as hell, disturbed in the head, but funny.
argue.gif

Matt in looking at your previous post what did the ups dude do to you? Or those of us that disagree with DCA MANAGEMENT? Yes DCA flight training is good,but no one has to put up with the b.s. that goes on at that school,no one!
I posted like that simply because I wanted you all to see what it was like if someone used your same mental disposition on you. Not Fun was it?

And yes,the airlines do get a good product from dca,but they also get it from Falcon,Avion,RAA, ATP and the like.
I'll keep it "professional" but if you want to point out someones' inmaturity,start with your own house first.
bandit.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You guys at dca always get on these boards to defend that school so as to make potential customers see we are really not the way hundreds,no possibly thousands say we are.

Hey what about the girl who now works for regional who used to be an admissions rep for dca?
She couldn't hack it too? Or Heather who I would see busting her butt to become a cfi, she couldn't cut it? What about Jake Brown who was fired by Lorren but still got on with a regional airline, he didn't have what it takes?
buck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

O.K. FatBastard, let's talk facts for a moment.
-Fact is that we do not get on this forum to talk up the school for admissions, I am new to the site but I doubt there are that many potential customers on here.
-Fact is I don't know much about the admissions rep you are reffering to.
-Fact is Heather left for a job in Arizona to be there with her boyfriend.
-Fact is the instructor who lost his job does not work for an airline, he is at RAA which makes me very happy for him. However, one must do several serious things in order to get fired from this Academy. The notion that we instructors here live in fear of losing our jobs is a farce! He did a few very unprofessional things, and he was given second chances.
So, please have your facts straight and be decent enough not to use fellow pilot's names in a public forum, especially when it has to do with one of them LOSING THEIR JOB!!!

FatBastard.... Seeing as how i did not go to DCA i find it amusing that you ASSUME any good comment made on this site is by DCA personnel.

The quality of the FO's produced that i have seen and heard of from others is good, so please do not try and say otherwise.

No Matt, I'm not gay, happily married, (To a woman)and I don't make empty threats.
You will hear about this legal action soon, take care and glad you like my humor.
bandit.gif

[ QUOTE ]
As for everyone else, you have been more than gracious with the comments and insults, so with that I will leave you because this place is not worth my time nor effort.

[/ QUOTE ]

gotta love the "Farewell cruel message board" speech. Man if i had a dollar for every time I've read one of those.

Muscles, Heather is in Tampa, Jake is at a regional and violated no safety regs- don't ask how I know, I do.
And Hell Yea you instructors live in fear of losing your job. Come on man, I was there, saw it myself. Hey if one of you stands up and says this place needs......... He/She is quickly shown the door.
Saw it first hand. Now it is Unprofessional to swap your integrity for a lie.........
bandit.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Muscles, Heather is in Tampa, Jake is at a regional and violated no safety regs- don't ask how I know, I do.
And Hell Yea you instructors live in fear of losing your job. Come on man, I was there, saw it myself. Hey if one of you stands up and says this place needs......... He/She is quickly shown the door.
Saw it first hand. Now it is Unprofessional to swap your integrity for a lie.........
bandit.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, must be talking about a different "Heather".
Please tell me which Regional Airline the pilot in mention works at, because I saw him not more than a month and a half ago and he only made mention of RAA. If he did get hired by an airline, great for him! He did not bust any regs, that is correct. It doesn't make what he got fired for any more acceptable.
I do not live in fear of losing my job at DCA! Every instructor here might not be whistling dixxie, but to suggest I wake up every morning worried I'm going to be fired is ridiculous. I do my job and I try to do it to the best of my ability, anyone else who does the same has nothing to worry about.
And please do not accuse me of lying...or swapping my integrity, you do not even know who I am.
Why would you say such a thing...

"Well Hello again friends from DCA. I heard a rumor today and I am wondering whether it is true or not. I heard that this last week DCA had the lowest enrollment they have ever had, and that folks are starting to sweat over there. If it is true, it makes me very hapy to see that young hopefulls are getting smarter, and are not making the mistake I made. I have said it before and will continue to say it. DCA is absolutely unnecessary in the industry today. The system does work, but so does Joe Bobs FBO. Someone from over at DCA please confirm this or correct me. I heard from more than one person though, and I don't doubt it. It is only a matter of time before they completely go under. It is very entertaining to watch. It kind of reminds me of the Titanic."

Dude..... You REALLY NEED TO GET A FREAKIN' LIFE!!!
just so you know.... just about every school that relies on a Key loan for their students to train will be suffering industry wide, if that school is not eligable to issue Title 4 funds and are accredited. Key is going to stop funding students at these Limited Liability Corporation schools. So if you are at one of these schools, you will be sinking on that "titanic" as well. Not looking for the lifeboats, but looking for students!
I.E. TAB EXPRESS.

I was a group leader in the instrument group when the "Jake" episode took place. I liked the guy and wanted to help him. He is a good pilot and very knowlegeable, but... his attitude was what got him. From yelling at stage check instructors in front of the student ( yes stage check guys do screw up, but there is the correct way to deal with it) to being a jerk to an employee at the ACR deparment, amongst other offenses. That is why he got canned. Again I lke the guy and hope he does well. But he will have to work on his temper if he wants a job at an airline as HR folks can sniff that behavior in an interview so fast he won't even be able to finish saying "Hello".

As for you... I will see you at Falcon. I'm way fatter, but I do know who my father is... the way you whine here and with that much anger... I fell sorry for you.

bandit.gif

Back