Enrollment Rumors????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For everybody: Let's leave the personal attacks out. Discussion of differing viewpoints is what we'd like to keep it to.

[/ QUOTE ]Way to jump in here after 60 posts and ask that the personal attacks be kept out. Nothing like timing.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was last on, I was 2 hours from flight brief for a 4-aircraft night air refuel-fight-air refuel sortie off the Korean coast that I was Mission Commander for, and just got out of debrief about 30 minutes ago. So I couldn't get back until now, unfortunately......priorities and all.

Of course, it would be nice to sit and post all day with nothing else to do....and be able to monitor this clown act DCA forum like the kindergarten it is...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
For everybody: Let's leave the personal attacks out. Discussion of differing viewpoints is what we'd like to keep it to.

[/ QUOTE ]Way to jump in here after 60 posts and ask that the personal attacks be kept out. Nothing like timing.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

When I was last on, I was 2 hours from flight brief for a 4-aircraft night air refuel-fight-air refuel sortie off the Korean coast that I was Mission Commander for, and just got out of debrief about 30 minutes ago. So I couldn't get back until now, unfortunately......priorities and all.

Of course, it would be nice to sit and post all day with nothing else to do....and be able to monitor this clown act DCA forum like the kindergarten it is...

[/ QUOTE ]
I was just "giving you the business" as Eddie Haskell would say.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Fabio! Man you are still a class act, keep it up.
Sorry,I don't know who my father is, but I wiegh a metric ton,Hey how about me and you goin to a beach and layin out on the sand to see who will come up and say WHALE!! and try and throw us back into the water, hands down brother,you know I will win!!
grin.gif

Muscles I was not implying that you come in there sweating for your job,but lets' admit if you made waves,what would happen? hmmmmmm?
Like me, I go to a buffet and get asked to leave, why? I don't know!
My anger comes from this (aside from being one of many screwed by dca), I eat because I'm unhappy,and I'm unhappy because I eat.
But honestly you will be flying with me someday,as either your captain or F.O. so don't think it won't happen, it will and nothing will stop me!
(Unless I see a diet soda or something on the flight deck)
buck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

confused.gif
Ummm....wow.....I'm really lost here....this thread is so confusing!...I thought I had A.D.D. at first but I guess it's just jumping around too much for me to follow
confused.gif
....so let me try to work this out, you were making fun of Matt cause he's fat......NOW you want to join Jenny Craig with Fabio?.....then there's this emotional roller coaster we are forced to follow (well, I shouldn't say forced, if we don't like it, then don't read is what you're thinking right now right?) anyway, back to the roller coaster. You start out breathing fire about lawsuits and fat people and man-breasts and bank account screwings and defending fired or "no longer there" people (that probably don't know nor, need you defending them anyway) All while tap dancing around the question about your troubles with the place? (probably don't want to jeopardize the court proceedings?) gotcha
wink.gif

Then, as we all hold our breath (most likely due to all the personal info. posted, coupled with the fact that you guys live across the runway from each other which makes it too easy to put a face with a name and possibly have to back up your mouth) you suddenly fall off your sugar high and start with the pleasantries... Example ...."Fabio we should go lay on the beach together and try to get pushed in"....or "you should be instructor of the year"
nana2.gif
(he is a pretty hard working instructor from what I saw when I was there though)...or "I'm like not really saying anything against you instructors, just the management"
crazy.gif

(those weren't exact quotes just examples so don't contact my attorney)
-This whole "distance - pissing contest" ranks right up there with being able to Zip your fly w/out getting your d!@k caught anyway-

Anyhow, you can see that I don't post on here much but have been here for awhile....unfortunately for you, I had a great experience at the academy so I can't offer you any support on this issue......I agree with anyone that says they can get their ratings cheaper elsewhere and that won't keep them from getting a job...who cares?...thats been discussed on this very forum about 12,146 times in the last couple of years...so hopefully that point has been made by now so you can probably leave the advertising for Falcon Flight to their management! Go get your ratings there (sounds like a good deal, I think you said earlier that you could do it there cheap without spending thousands like at DCA, so it must be in the hundreds at Falcon?)
bandit.gif

Seriously though, knock it off already! you won't do well in court if you respond to questioning like this! Just go about your career goals and let others go about theirs.......and I'm speaking to everyone on this one
smirk.gif
Some of you are ruining the image I have of the "good old days" at the academy and truly turning it into, like MikeD said, a "clown act" -makes me almost not want to even stop by and visit the few old friends I still have lurking around there!

P.S. The best way to get your point across is to wait for someone to post a thread asking for experiences with the school.....then PM them!!! you won't expose or offend others that way!

Disclaimer - If any of the references to other posts were mixed up by me...then I'm sorry......aw, forget it...you try reading 4 pages of this then respond....and try to keep everything straight
insane.gif

Hope I didn't put anyone to sleep with the post...goodnight all
wink.gif

Z-28,
While I respect your views I don't have to agree with them.
Since you last left the academy, things have changed, sadly, for the worse.
Actually I havn't revealed my experience yet for "res ipso loquiter" a latin term.

You mention how well your experince was, good for you!
But not everyone has that experience. When I firsted started, My experience was great, did my homework, etc. really researched the school and finally commited.
It was good,till I got with an instructor who has a severe gambling problem and was told by another instructor he wanted to use me to help make up his paycheck that he lost gambling, so I better be careful.
I took it with a grain of salt and said I'll let this guy prove it to me by his actions.
Fair don't you think? Well what do you think this dude did?
All of a sudden I became the worst pilot ever to grace the dca campus.
When I complained to management about it I was switched instructors, fought like hell to get my flights refunded and the new instructor,because he didn't like me ratting on his friend
(Like I'm supposes to like someone milking me) did the same thing.
I complained to management and was dissatisfied with thier response. (which was a load of fecal matter, bovine)
So yea I, like a bunch of other people are pissed, thus my rant.
As far as my telling others about falcon flight, thats' my choice and I'll do whatever I want. If I want to tell them about my great experience over there or if I chose another school,I would.
I would have told them about DCA but I was awaken from my
stupor by the same ones who told us in intake "If you ever have a problem tell us, we're here to help."
Yea,Right.
sarcasm.gif

So I don't care if you agree with what I have to say or not.
DCA can be a great school but changes need to be made.
There are other things that happened too, but a legal setting is where they ought to be disscussed, not here. The court of public opinion hold no value to me, just cold hard facts in the proper setting.

Jet Careers is all about exposure and cold facts. I don't care who I offend, what's the matter you guys don't like the truth?
If the truth offends you, then prepare to be offended!!
(Hence the name Fat Bastard, Mike Myers is hilarious)
I will promise you this, I will post on here contact information for those who want to share thier experience (privately) to see if the law can intervene in thier behalf.
I'm sure with all the ex-dca here in Florida, that won't be a problem.
bandit.gif

Sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience at the academy....You won't find me defending any instructors unless I know them and the story personally, however, good luck in your endeavors, but just try to keep it a little more professional because when you flip out and start bashing people....you wake up all the mudslingers, including some of the newly crowned "mouths" of the academy
wink.gif
, and then it's hard to follow the thread
confused.gif
....at least for me
insane.gif

What you asked for isn't unreasonable. I can do that, and Matt Nixon, please excuse my ignorance as well as the rest of my fellow Jetcareers members.
Personal attacks have no place here or anywhere for that matter. Sometimes you must walk a mile in a mans' shoes to understand where he's been and where he's going I was so pissed at what happened to me I probaly would have attacked anyone who said something I interpreted as offensive to me.
But you know how we BASTARDS are, traumatized,emotionally disturbed,unusual eating habits,always trying to kill Austin Powers,eat the baby (Mini Me is what doctor evil calls him, I call him lunch) and not feel loved by anyone.
Thus the reason I became a Evil Enterprises operative.
insane.gif

I kid, I kid.

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience at the academy....You won't find me defending any instructors unless I know them and the story personally, however, good luck in your endeavors, but just try to keep it a little more professional because when you flip out and start bashing people....you wake up all the mudslingers, including some of the newly crowned "mouths" of the academy
wink.gif
, and then it's hard to follow the thread
confused.gif
....at least for me
insane.gif

[/ QUOTE ]not to mention the moderators.. we really like to keep a civil ship
grin.gif

I'm glad to see things settled down a bit - otherwise we would have had to intervene more and we don't like taking the "free speech" from people's mouths if we don't have to.

[ QUOTE ]
not to mention the moderators.. we really like to keep a civil ship
grin.gif

I'm glad to see things settled down a bit - otherwise we would have had to intervene more and we don't like taking the "free speech" from people's mouths if we don't have to.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Help! Help! I'm being repressed! Come see the violence inherent in the system!"

Anyone?

Back