Endeavor Air

My need for pie is not being met.
2e79c274d2a8c423afde2fe15b87f16f.gif

Well, I hate you so

Get out. Just GTFO.

The Office is the most overrated situation comedy out there. It’s almost cringeworthy at times. Change my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I never liked the Office, I just didn't get it or the humor. Plus there's no laugh track. Which make the humor even more dry and cringe. The show must be a favorite of psych hospitals and adolescent detention facilities. Because ever since it was syndicated, it's a favorite by staff/management to be put on all day. Hense my use of the word trigger. It's a triggering event for me. Lately staff has just put the TV on COSIE channel and then hides the remote. Forcing us to watch The Little House On The Prairie for 8 hrs..

The Office used to be tolerable to me until Comedy Central replaced all of their original programming with 24/7 reruns of it and South Park. And before it became "goofy show" to "sappy saccharine soap opera" in the later seasons.

Also, Jim and Pam were kind of buttholes sometimes, I don't know why everyone loved them so much.

I never liked the Office, I just didn't get it or the humor. Plus there's no laugh track. Which make the humor even more dry and cringe. The show must be a favorite of psych hospitals and adolescent detention facilities. Because ever since it was syndicated, it's a favorite by staff/management to be put on all day. Hense my use of the word trigger. It's a triggering event for me. Lately staff has just put the TV on COSIE channel and then hides the remote. Forcing us to watch The Little House On The Prairie for 8 hrs..
Reason enough to like it (re: bolded, italicized, & underlined portion).

The Office used to be tolerable to me until Comedy Central replaced all of their original programming with 24/7 reruns of it and South Park. And before it became "goofy show" to "sappy saccharine soap opera" in the later seasons.

Also, Jim and Pam were kind of buttholes sometimes, I don't know why everyone loved them so much.
Well come on that's your first mistake is having cable...

Well the LOA now has writing it be rendered void if court doesn't approve 223 76-seat aircraft. So that tells you right there this was never about flow.

This is known as The Compass Quandary.
We still tell story of a stupid Compass volunteer walking into our EDV offices to ask us, "Hey you know we used to have that flow to Delta? We wanna get it back, do you know how?"

I stole all your pepsi's and Mt Dews and I'll never feel bad about it.

Back