Endeavor Air

Enmanuel

I've applied at Endeavor a while ago and i have been waiting for a phone call or an email with an interview date or an email saying "no thanks" how long does it typically take to get an answer?

I imagine the regionals are swamped with applications right now. The recruiters tend to recruit, but everyone log jams at HR. I applied for a "cadet" type program 2 months ago, did background/pria/etc and still nothing.

Give em time, but also keep looking. Regionals vary in a blink of the eye.

I imagine the regionals are swamped with applications right now. The recruiters tend to recruit, but everyone log jams at HR. I applied for a "cadet" type program 2 months ago, did background/pria/etc and still nothing.

wow thats a while! i guess im not giving my 2 weeks notice just yet lol thanks i appreciate it

Shoot the recruiting department a email, or call them. They just started back hiring so your app is probably hanging out somewhere in the stack.

Where did you apply for the cadet program at? Most regionals should call you in 24 hours, it's pretty desperate. Then again, maybe the properly paid regionals with good work rules have a wait time. Endeavor and Envoy are the only ones I know swamped with too many pilots.

Where did you apply for the cadet program at? Most regionals should call you in 24 hours, it's pretty desperate. Then again, maybe the properly paid regionals with good work rules have a wait time. Endeavor and Envoy are the only ones I know swamped with too many pilots.
What’s the status at your shop? Still full classes?

What’s the status at your shop? Still full classes?
Nope. We use to run CRJ classes 40 people about 6 months ago. Now it's down to low 20's. They'll probably say they're meeting their goals....even though we are adding more flying throughout the year.

9E is running only one class in July because of the backlog of applicants we had as their training footprint was taking them too long to get out to the line flying. The last number was about 60+ people waiting for a class date that had the CJO. So now that summer flying is ramping down, they are going to go back up to normal 2 classes a month. But calling all the applicants will take a while because they are seeing a lot of applications go through.

Saying that, it should not discourage you from applying at 9E. Just know that you might have to be a little bit more patient than usual.

9E is running only one class in July because of the backlog of applicants we had as their training footprint was taking them too long to get out to the line flying. The last number was about 60+ people waiting for a class date that had the CJO. So now that summer flying is ramping down, they are going to go back up to normal 2 classes a month. But calling all the applicants will take a while because they are seeing a lot of applications go through.

Saying that, it should not discourage you from applying at 9E. Just know that you might have to be a little bit more patient than usual.
Out of curiosity, do your applicants get run through the Pilot Hiring Assessment System just like at "actual" Delta?

Back