Endeavor Air - Honest answers

How long do you think it would take to be eligible for upgrade at Endeavor as a new hire with 300 prior 121?
Also once there is an upgrade, wont that person sit reserve in NYC for years?

How long do you think it would take to be eligible for upgrade at Endeavor as a new hire with 300 prior 121?

There is no reason to think you would be on reserve for years. They are short staffed on captains right now and probably will be for as long as the majors are hiring.

I think the NYC guys are the ones getting lines the fastest right now. Reserve for CA's in DTW and definitely MSP will be longer but shouldn't be years unless your MSP 900CA.

Depends on if they end up hiring street captains (like some people are insisting is going to happen) or not. I came to 9E in roughly the same position (about 250 prior 121) that you are asking about approximately 9 months ago. By flying my ass off, I'll sit at roughly 800 121 by the end of August. Looking at the numbers, it will probably be another 9 months or so for me to upgrade (maybe sooner, depends on how many people above me can meet the 121 requirement).

Much quicker if you're NYC based. DTW/MSP reserve will be much longer since we are shifting flying to New York. You also need 1000 hours company time (which is reduced if there are not enough guys with the time in a vacancy).

Junior CA will be on reserve for a while, really no way around that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Back