En-route April 15th

Small warning to anyone who DOES stay at Walnut Gardens - make sure your PC security is set to "super ninja secret service" level. I left my network sharing on (clicked "home" location in Vista), which was an extremely idiotic move. There are apparently people on this network who like to "toy around."

My computer is locked up like Ft Knox.

If someone tries to get in their computer will explode.

Good Luck tomorrow guys!!!! (Well most of you are already in bed and will get this after you get home...so I guess it should be, "Hope the day was good". If you are awake and reading this...what the HECK are you thinking...get your butt in bed, you have an EARLY morning!!!)

Tomorrow will be even earlier... but I'm so glad to have the orientation style stuff out of the way.

Good luck to everyone who started today; enjoy every second of Basics while it lasts b/c "across the street" is another ball game and please get ur hands on "The Map" just to have for when it's time.

You mean "the chart?" :)

Mister Lisrar - I was told today that the squiggly lines mean SCHOOL ZONE.

Who would've thunk'it?

I had to teach Scongdon about the lines in the road. Makes perfect sense to let a kid design the warning system for drivers in school zones right? And a correction to an earlier post..
You're correct, people from more than one facility attend each enroute class. However, there have to be at least two people headed to the same facility in each class. They send people in batches.
That is incorrect. I am the only one going to ZAN. Out of 32 people in my class....

I just thought it would be neat to resurrect this thread now that I know all of these people, they know me, and more than likely have seen me drunk, fat, and stupid.

That is all.

I just thought it would be neat to resurrect this thread now that I know all of these people, they know me, and more than likely have seen me drunk, fat, and stupid.

That is all.

peter-griffin-demotivational-poster-1204597629.jpg

Thought this thread needed updated a couple more times before we leave the academy on Tuesday. It's been a blast but I am ready to get the F outta here. Good luck to everyone going to their respective facilities.

Back