EMB-300 Phenom Yaw Damper Fail Due To Unreliable OR UNAVALIBLE GPS SIGNAL

FIFY.

Similar to my comments on TCAS jamming...if you want to go test jamming capabilities, that's fine. Do it in a controlled MOA or restricted area without affecting thousands of civilian flights. As we can see in this topic, this isn't just an interruption of convenience, it could lead to some serious issues in our GPS-based industry.

But as always it's "we need to do whatever we want wherever we want because zomg terrorism."
To that point, I am going to call SLC center and let them know that it's possible the jamming is affecting other facilities. GPS, fine, but if you're affecting ground based facilities that's unacceptable.

FIFY.

Similar to my comments on TCAS jamming...if you want to go test jamming capabilities, that's fine. Do it in a controlled MOA or restricted area without affecting thousands of civilian flights. As we can see in this topic, this isn't just an interruption of convenience, it could lead to some serious issues in our GPS-based industry.

But as always it's "we need to do whatever we want wherever we want because zomg terrorism."

You just don't want to make America great again.

Back