EMB-135 First Officer Position

ross9238

[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]November 12, 2008
ADI SHUTTLE GROUP (AERODYNAMICS) (EMB135 First Officer - Mather, CA)
address.aspx

Tel: NO CALLS
faxnumber.aspx

Email: [FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Click here to Apply [/FONT]
Web Site: none
description.aspx
[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]November 12, 2008
ADI SHUTTLE GROUP (AERODYNAMICS) (EMB135 First Officer - Mather, CA)
address.aspx

Tel: NO CALLS
faxnumber.aspx

Email: [FONT=arial, helvetica, verdana, sans-serif]Click here to Apply [/FONT]
Web Site: none
description.aspx
[/FONT]

That's be great and all, but your linky, no worky. It takes you to a login page and 350 is a member only site it appears. Unless of course you want to share your login... ;)

Good thing the link isn't working because anyone that would click on that link would be having JEP apply for that job...

Good thing the link isn't working because anyone that would click on that link would be having JEP apply for that job...

??? You lost me bandit? I was just doing my moderator duties and checking out the links.

I'd have to get instrument current first. And then there's that lack of a multi-commercial certificate.... :p

??? You lost me bandit? I was just doing my moderator duties and checking out the links.

I'd have to get instrument current first. And then there's that lack of a multi-commercial certificate.... :p

Eh, you can manage without it. Single engine in that thing is less rudder than a 182 :sarcasm:

I believe that is the company that operates the corporate shuttle for Intel. Mins are 3000TT/1000ME/200Turbine/300 Instrument.

Back