Elite PCATD-121 (FAA Approved)

georgetg

For Sale:

IMG_0565.jpg

more pictures here

COMPLETE ELITE PCATD PI-121 FAA CERTIFIED,
everything included.
Stop using the mouse when practicing instrument skills!

Custom aluminum framed enclosure holds 19" monitor, the avionics, the yoke and rudder pedals and the computer. Just add a chair.

The setup is FAA certified and includes the letter of approval.

Also includes ATC scenarios for SOCAL. You'll hear realistic ATC chatter and will have to listen up for your own instructions from the controller while getting vectored for approach.

This setup supports a second monitor for use by the instructor to change weather reposition the aircraft and simulate failures while the trainee is flying. The computer includes the second video card, all you have to add is a monitor.

This whole system is mac based and bulletproof, it doesn't crash, it just works. If you want you can upgrad the system to a PC based system see Elite's FAQ about this option. and continue with the hardware. The visuals (once you break out) are basic but this setup is really for practicing your ability to fly in IMC, not to have a blast buzzing the runway.

Includes the Elite UCI which is like a hardware dongle to enable the Elite software and to interconnect all of the SIM components.

ELITE AP-2000 AVIONICS PANEL
The AP-2000 is modeled after the king Silver Crown radio stack. Perfect for students to reinforce positive habit transfer or for anyone wanting complete hands-on, mouse-free, control.

ELITE Pro Panel SE Flight Console
High quality, Swiss-made console
6 lever and 3 lever throttle quadrant
Electric pitch trim rocker switch
Rudder trim
Flaps switch
Gear handle
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2002/2004 & X Compatible

PFC CIRRUS RUDDER PEDALS
Heavy duty pedal setup they weigh about 20lbs!
powdercoated metal base
self centering pedals with toe brakes.

POWERMAC COMPUTER with G3 PROCESSOR
Keyboard, Mouse, RCA AV in/out, built-in video and 2 display cards, it just works!

THIS WHOLE SIM IS BIG AND HEAVY
Shipping will probably be expensive, the whole unit is about 3x3x5ft tall and weighs about 275 lbs. if you want to get a freight-quote.

I have used this SIM to hone my instument skills for my IFR checkride and for my airline interview SIM.
The current version Elite PI-121 has the AP-3000 avionics and goes for $3995

I'm hoping to get $1600 for the entire PCATD setup, enclosure, computer and all (just plug it in...)

PM me if interested, I'll be happy to answer any questions

Cheers
George

Back