Ed! Ed! Ed! Ed!

[ QUOTE ]
Can some one please scan it in!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I would however as you know my scanner is broken
frown.gif

Everyone: Thanks a lot for the kudos!

It's pretty cool, since the guy who more or less got me into flying (a decade ago) did so by buying me a subscription to the magazine. He doesn't fly anymore but now I can send him a copy and show him I'm in the mag
grin.gif

Where's our freakin' case of brew? If I ever meet you, the first round is on you. Where I come from, fire service and military, you end up with a pic in print or on the tv news, you buy for the group, mister........

I'll start the tab....
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Where's our freakin' case of brew? If I ever meet you, the first round is on you. Where I come from, fire service and military, you end up with a pic in print or on the tv news, you buy for the group, mister........

I'll start the tab....
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's true! I grew up around cops and firemen... it's a long standing tradition.

(Remember the movie "Backdraft"? "If you get your picture in the paper--even if it's bullsh*t--you gotta buy the house a round!")
grin.gif

Hell, MikeD if I ever meet you everything will be on me regardless! After all, you da man!

Everyone else can buy their own dang beer!

Is anyone going to scan the article? Oh ok, I'm heading out to buy the magazine...
Congrats Ed!

My girlfriend and I were invited to a Jungle-themed party in South Beach last weekend, and I jokingly mentioned to her that I was going to post her picture on the internet if she actually wore that outfit to the party. Well, here she is...

[ QUOTE ]
My girlfriend and I were invited to a Jungle-themed party in South Beach last weekend, and I jokingly mentioned to her that I was going to post her picture on the internet if she actually wore that outfit to the party. Well, here she is...

[/ QUOTE ]

Girlfriend...riiiiight!!!

Which website did you pull that pic off of?
laugh.gif

COME ON GUYS - SCAN IT IN - I CAN NOT WAIT MUCH LONGER!!!

Ed if you have to go to my house, and my dad will scan it in!

[ QUOTE ]
It looks like FLFlyer wins the award for best avatar!

[/ QUOTE ] Not a bad avatar - she's quite a looker... but in all reality, that's just not fair for us girls on the site... so...i'm going to put up an avatar that us girls will like if you guys want to continue putting up those type of "girl" avatars.... hehehehe
blush.gif
wink.gif
grin.gif

I just got to read it, and I concur with the author. I have known Ed before he started flying, and probably have more time logged in his right seat over the past 12 months, then I do in the left! Ed is a great pilot; very knowledgable, and very safe. He will go far with his flying!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
i'm going to put up an avatar that us girls will like if you guys want to continue putting up those type of "girl" avatars

[/ QUOTE ]

Fiiiine...we'll be good.
tongue.gif

Back