Eclipse flash in the pan

You can say that for any aircraft for that matter:rolleyes:. The airplane is not unsafe. none of this hearsay about how you heard or think the airplane is dangerous. If you operate it within the limitations the airplane works like a dream. It's just a matter of Eclipse getting their junk together and making it work like they said they wanted it to (ie icing/avionics). As for the future of the airframe I'm hoping it gets sold to some larger company not in the running for VLJ's yet (I'm crossing my fingers for Bombardier), so the network and experience will be greater for future eclipses. Don't get me wrong I'm not defending the Eclipse, but I'm not jumping on the bandwagon saying it's the worlds most dangerous plane built out of paper mache.
Just real quick

Show of hands, who helped certify the thing.

*raises hands*

Who knows the pilots and engineers have blown the whistle on this company for their failures in certifying the aircraft and the federal government is giving a complete review.

*raises hand*

heresay? son, i know more than you, and I've got a few years in aircraft certification to prove it.

you a lawyer too?

Just real quick

*raises hands*

Who knows the pilots and engineers have blown the whistle on this company for their failures in certifying the aircraft and the federal government is giving a complete review.

*raises hand*

heresay? son, i know more than you, and I've got a few years in aircraft certification to prove it.

you a lawyer too?

Oh I'm sorry I'll bow down to you now:whatever:

I started singing that song at the "Vikinger" in Wiesbaden last night over dinner and some lady gave me the patented "Stern German stare" across the restaurant because I was making too much noise I guess.

I started singing that song at the "Vikinger" in Wiesbaden last night over dinner and some lady gave me the patented "Stern German stare" across the restaurant because I was making too much noise I guess.

I got more records then the KGB so
No funny busineeeeeeesssss

No one on the corner has swagger like us, hit me on the burner prepaid wireless...

" If you catch me at the border I got visas in my name"

You missed me singing it live and direct last week, after like 4 Hoengaardens. I didn't miss a beat.

i was the only not wasted one at the hanger a week or so ago and i sang it!

i dont need alcohol to be amazing!:sarcasm:
haha

jynxyjoe,

I guess you are from Memphis. I've been here since Friday. We got to take a plane back from Oxford, Miss tomorrow; but I got to say. Memphis is alright. Beale St. for Halloween was awesome. Corky's BBQ was phenomenal. Sun records, well it wasn't so great but it's scratched off of my list of place to see before I die. Man, this town is ok by me.

jynxyjoe,

I guess you are from Memphis. I've been here since Friday. We got to take a plane back from Oxford, Miss tomorrow; but I got to say. Memphis is alright. Beale St. for Halloween was awesome. Corky's BBQ was phenomenal. Sun records, well it wasn't so great but it's scratched off of my list of place to see before I die. Man, this town is ok by me.

Yeah MEM is alright by me. You moving out here or something?

Just real quick

*raises hands*

*raises hand*

you a lawyer too?
So rather then being vague and a sarcastic prick maybe you could shed some light on your experience and how you helped certify it. For those that don't know you it just comes across that you don't like the airplane for god knows what reason. If you in fact did help certify it, your experience probably would help the membership if you would expound on it a little more especially since there is a chance some on here may fly this airframe in the near future.

So rather then being vague and a sarcastic prick maybe you could shed some light on your experience and how you helped certify it. For those that don't know you it just comes across that you don't like the airplane for god knows what reason. If you in fact did help certify it, your experience probably would help the membership if you would expound on it a little more especially since there is a chance some on here may fly this airframe in the near future.

:yeahthat:

And I am a vague and sarcastic prick. :buck: :sarcasm:

Sure. You all can buy me a beer and I'll tell you what you want to know in private with certain understandings.

If the proscriptions are so strong that you can't talk about the details in public, maybe you shouldn't talk about it in public at all, eh?

I don't know the details of your situation from either a legal or a moral perspective, but sometimes saying "it's bad. I'm not allowed to tell you why it's bad but believe me, it's baaaaad" isn't the best way to go.

Just an observation.

:bandit:

Back