Eaglejet?

sorry bro im 18 but ill certainly watch you drink your beer unless you buy a pitcher and we split. Or I can use my new york ID that worked there last year, but i'd rather not go to jail.

sorry bro im 18 but ill certainly watch you drink your beer unless you buy a pitcher and we split. Or I can use my new york ID that worked there last year, but i'd rather not go to jail.
You're 18 and you've got your Commercial?

Dammmn, bro!

Here's a tip. . .

And I'm assuming a few things, but here goes. . .

You have a CMEL, CSEL. You got them, both - at the age of 18. You've obviously worked your ass off to earn them. Now, work your ass off to find a good gig, one that you don't have to pay anymore money for and one that'll give you some experience - rather than writing more checks.

Just a thought. . .

Also, have you already graduated HS? Attending college?

Yeah I graduated last May, I spent my whole senior year busting my ass to complete all my training. I'm doing online college this semester and trying to run my landscaping business, thats what paid for my training. Now its time to buy me a new bike or car. I'm trying to find a gig but nothing is working for me, I am starting CFI training soon.

Take your time man, really. Don't do anything irrational like paying for any more training unless it's for your instructor certificates.

I've been hearing great things about that school, I wish I could of started there instead of "The Flight School of Gwinnett" original aint it.

Lanny kills the flight school. I have flown out of both schools and can say Falcon Aviation is 100 times better.

Back