Eaglejet?

hah Lanny, I've been loyal and spent $42,000 and he barely remembers my name. Your right he is killing TFS

You should also check out Lanier Flight Center up in Gainesville. I was the Asst Chief up there before I moved to the west coast. Great group up there, I'm going to try and do some part time checkride/stage check stuff for them when I get back home next week.

- If y'all are going to meet up at Taco Mac at the Mall o'Ga, let me know...that's right next to where the gf and I are moving to!

ahh so do you know Biff? He was my old instructor over at the flight school. I checked out lanier, the planes are pretty pricey but Lanier does look like a very professional and nice school. I'll check out there CFI program on the website.

EDIT: I checked out the site but it doesnt go into any detail on the CFI program can you give me some info on the program. Cost, hours, etc...

Check the m&g section guys. . .let's try to shore up something - perhaps two days in November for us all to get together.

You should also check out Lanier Flight Center up in Gainesville. I was the Asst Chief up there before I moved to the west coast. Great group up there, I'm going to try and do some part time checkride/stage check stuff for them when I get back home next week.

- If y'all are going to meet up at Taco Mac at the Mall o'Ga, let me know...that's right next to where the gf and I are moving to!

I have some issues with the LFC. Nothing I want to talk about on a open forum. I will talk about it at a M&G.

kmareci, your so ahead of the game with a comm at 18, instruct, banner two, traffic watch or find some rich guy with plenty of coin for you to fly him around because he's too lazy to get a ppl.

either way most regionals (if thats where you want to go) can't hire you till your 21 [don't quote me on this, for some reason I don't think this is correct]

whichever the fastest way for you NOT to pay for any more flight training, thats the path I would take.

happy flying

thanks for the good tips, but I can't find a rich guy to fly around. My friend flies a guy to destin and all over the southeast weekly. I need someone like that and im golden.

The program is legit. I know the Chieftian, 1900 and 99 programs are in AMF aircraft.

Not sure about the others though............

Back