DPA

Max1594

Hey guys (this is my first post)

I know theres 1 or 2 guys here that are doing ground ops/line service at DPA, are you guys at IAA? If so, how easy or hard is it to get hired in high school? I dont need any contact info, I emailed IAA last night so at this point im just waiting for a reply. But really any info is welcome!:nana2:

thanks

I'm here at DPA as well, but I work for the Flight Center, not IAA. You'd be very hard pressed to get a job here at the Flight Center as we're only hiring for full-time positions, which incidentally, there's one available at the moment.

Travel Express is moving over the the old JA hangar this month, and I've heard that they might be looking for additional help over there later. Give them a try too.

The owner, Bob Werderich, is an Eagle Scout. So if you have any Scouting background, and especially if you're an Eagle Scout, it would definitely make him sit up and take notice.

Best of luck to you and welcome!

Actually, Bob-o is looking for another one of me, cause my cohort sucks and is getting "released" so to speak.

good luck max, im pretty sure you already have the job

Best way to do it is show up at a squadron meeting, see if you like it, and if you do, tell them you want to join.

The Fox Valley Composite Squadron meets every Friday at 1930 over next to Planemasters.

Ah...but you're in Hampton, and the DPA info probably won't do you much good. :) Check out www.cap.gov. There's all the info you need there regarding how to join, and you can even find a squadron that's near you.

No acually I just moved back into the Chicago land area. I actually went flying yesterday out of DPA. Flew over to Aurora, did some traffic work and headed back. Is there a CAP in DuPage?

No acually I just moved back into the Chicago land area. I actually went flying yesterday out of DPA. Flew over to Aurora, did some traffic work and headed back. Is there a CAP in DuPage?

Absolutely. It's the Fox Valley Composite Squadron. They meet over by Planemasters every Friday night at 1930 hours.

Feel free to drop me a PM here, and I'll give you some contact information, including mine.

Back