Down side to being a pilot: *** ***** *****

Virusss

I was just in health class today and they were discussing Male Penis. And the teacher said that Airline pilots or Jet pilots or people who like to fly in high altitutdes have lower sperm count because of well high Altitude. She also said that they dont know the cause of this. So if any of you out there are having a hard time getting a son/daughter try to lay of the high altitude (flying) and where boxers not briefs. That is all.

Well, there are both advantages and disadvantages for wearing boxers or briefs. Boxers keep the testicles away from body heat so that sperm has the best amount of ambient tempurature for maximum production. Briefs should be worn if you don't have should I say "the European style" apparatus so that you don't loose sensitivity from the constant rough movement of the boxers...which in turn helps maintain the ability to procreate. This is what I've learned in a college Human Sexuality class.

Yaro, I have always wanted to ask, do you proofread your posts? Every post of yours seems to have many mistakes that could be easily caught if you look it over. For example, like when you use the word where for wear, of for off, come on now. Also, your use of capitalized words in the middle of the sentence is annoying. I bet you are trying to emphasize the word but there are better ways to do that.

I know I am not the greatest speller and I don't use proper grammar everytime, but just a little advice, proofread what you write. It makes you look more professional.

wild shot in the dark:
*** ***** ***** = low sperm count?

BWT youre looking postes Good two me

I've heard that pilots tend to have more girl off-spring than boys. I don't know if this is true, but if it is it may relate to your post.

As for myself, I don't have any halfweights yet, so I can't comment.

I don't think Yaroslav's first language is English. If that is the case, you've got to allow for mistakes and give him a break. If you get the gist of what he is saying, he's communicating well enough for an informal forum I think.
smile.gif

Hey, if it isn't his first language, then I am sorry. I didn't know that. I typed my first spanish paper last week and it's not very much fun and I had plenty of mistakes.

Yeah, Yaro is Russian ... I think.... and English is his second language. He's gotten A LOT (no apologies for the emphasis
smirk.gif
) better!

It's like anything - after a while, you get used to it.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Yaro, I have always wanted to ask, do you proofread your posts? Every post of yours seems to have many mistakes that could be easily caught if you look it over. For example, like when you use the word where for wear, of for off, come on now. Also, your use of capitalized words in the middle of the sentence is annoying. I bet you are trying to emphasize the word but there are better ways to do that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well if you were here a while back then you would know now that I dont really care for spelling. The only time I check it is with MS Word spell check (when im at home). The PC's I use have Internet only.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, if it isn't his first language, then I am sorry. I didn't know that. I typed my first spanish paper last week and it's not very much fun and I had plenty of mistakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to appologize
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
wild shot in the dark:
*** ***** ***** = low sperm count?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ding Ding Ding Ding you just one A million Dollars

You should care about spelling; at the very least out of respect for the people you are communicating with.

If I didnt respect any of you on Jetcareers heres what my post would look like

*&^* YOU ^*&^*&^ ****$ *@#*@* my @$$

And for spelling I only care of that in College. I try my best to spell something but other times I dont understand why we have to spell it that way so I just leave it be.

If you had respect for other users you would care about your spelling, and check it to ensure we understand what you are saying.

What you do not realise is in here you should act like a professional; down the line you may need help from a JC member to land you a job, if you continue to act like you do I doubt anyone here will suggest the hiring of you.

[ QUOTE ]
You should care about spelling; at the very least out of respect for the people you are communicating with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I don't feel disrespected when someone spells something wrong but I will say it takes a lot away from the email/post/letter when things are misspelled (or for Iain: misspelt). I think the Internet makes people lazy and one of the first victims is spelling. When I came to Jetcareers one of the first things I noticed was that some of the spelling is absolutely horrible. Typos are understandable but consistent misspellings of common words in your native language really shouldn't happen. No one is perfect so it helps to preview a post before you submit it. And more than once I've consulted Dictionary.com before submitting a post.

Ok, I'm a little anal about grammar and spelling but deep down I'm a nice guy.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I will say it takes a lot away from the email/post/letter when things are misspelled

[/ QUOTE ]

Kind of like this?:

[ QUOTE ]
What you do not realise ...

[/ QUOTE ]

What were you saying, Iain???
grin.gif

Oops!! My excuse is I am at work very busy ocassionally having a look at JC when I am on hold. Right now I have a deal that has just hit the dunny; credit lost my paperwork.

Back