Down side to being a pilot: *** ***** *****

[ QUOTE ]
Oops!! My excuse is I am at work very busy ocassionally having a look at JC when I am on hold. Right now I have a deal that has just hit the dunny?; credit lost my paperwork.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not to mention the sentence structure.

Why don't we just realize that JC is becoming world-wide and multicultural, and stop throwing stones? Nobody complains when you use goofy-ass British words in posts, even though you are from SoCal.

I ask, why do you care??
confused.gif

I am not too concerned with an error or 2, it is the not caring attitude when posting that rubs me the wrong way. I am not the best speller, nor the best with grammar however I do try and re-read my posts, and will put them in a spell check if I have the time.

The dunny is actually an Australian slag word for the toilet. Aussies have great slag!!

The only thing I'll add about the topic of spelling and grammar is that a lot of people can mistake what you are trying to say if you phrase your post incorrectly. We've seen it from time to time where if you miss a word or use the wrong phrasing, it can make your post sound the complete opposite of what you really meant to say. ("Pilots are paid too much..." "WHAT?" "Oops, I mean they are paid too much scrutiny by the media...")

Everyone should read their post to at least make sure it says what you mean it to say...

Maybe we have a lower sperm count because pilots "get more"
wink.gif

Also, if you aren't hooded (European style) and you have less sensitivity, wouldn't that just mean you last longer? I should start wearing sandpaper for underwear...

Back