Doooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhh!

mrivc211

Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh Doh......Here's the schedule for the rest of ground school...................drum roll please......................................................

Sept 14-18 SLC-FAT (FTD Training)

Sept 18-23 FAT-LGB (Flight Safety)

Sept 24- LGB-BFL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Airplane Checkride

Checkride will be 9:30-10:00PM

Theres no hope! I wished they could have scheduled it for at least earlier in the day but nope! It's gonna be done during an RON(overnight for the plane) for the airplane.

However...........they haven't told me whats happening after Sept 24th. A couple of scenarios..........#1 they've told us that we could be assigned IOE as early as two days after checkride or as late as two weeks. My guess is since crew scheduling has told us that they are in a frenzy for pilots it will be two days after the checkride. Which still means I MIGHT be able to come saturday???

Crossing my fingers here.

I was hoping to come and check out "THE IAIN 2004 STRIP DOWN".

Or I could just tell the check airmen to fly towards Vegas and let me drop out with a shoot like in the movie leaving las vegas. Hehehhehe That would be a riot!

[ QUOTE ]
Or I could just tell the check airmen to fly towards Vegas and let me drop out with a shoot like in the movie leaving las vegas. Hehehhehe That would be a riot!

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that was Honeymoon in Vegas. Although both had Nicholas Cage in them. What's the deal with that guy and Vegas movies?

Isnt the 24th a friday? Can you come on Sat still? You can cruise up there in the aztruck and stay in my room if you want... if you can somehow make it here from BFL.

Mrvic. Simple. Cancel it. Postpone it. You have places to be.

I'll write you a note.

Still got the 24th Mrivc!

Your nametags sitting right here cos Kristie just printed it.

Mike- Can you make the note say something like.............under direct orders by jetcareers Moderator..MikeD.......I hereby summon Mrivc211 to Las Vegas on the night of the 24th of September of the year two thousand and four.

[ QUOTE ]
Mate he will come and pull you out of class arriving in his F117.

[/ QUOTE ]

Off topic, I do know a guy who landed a F/A-18 at PHX, taxied to his girlfriend's father's corporate hangars, jumped down, shook his hand and asked for his approval to marry his daughter.

Talk about "Hell yeah, FOO! take her!"

But considering both MikeD and Mrivc are straight, it's not going to happen.

He traded her for the plane - damn I am sure he got his fingers wrapped when he got home. Honey, I traded our daugther for 'this'!! I can see it now!

I think Omar is worth an F117 - maybe MikeD does not!

you can still make it! the 24th is friday... the event isn't till saturday (25th) at 4...so you could come in like friday night and take off on sunday! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
you can still make it! the 24th is friday... the event isn't till saturday (25th) at 4...so you could come in like friday night and take off on sunday! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? I thought it was the 24th! Thats cool. I'll have to catch the first flight out of BFL to LAX on our brasilia.

Ground school? Haaa! my stomach feels like exploding. As well as my head. I am getting SOOOOO Sick of people talking about airplanes. It's making me barf. I really feel like this has been a HUGE test of my psychi. I just don't feel stable. Seeing the same bunch of guys everyday 8-10 hours a day for more than three weeks really begins to get to you.
Our final is tommorrow. THANK GOD!!!!!!!! Freedom! I have one off day between now and FTD and I was going to stay in SLC and go over Flows but I will jump off a bridge if I stay any longer. I want to sleep in my own bed. I wanna drive my own car. I wanna throw on some shorts and sneakers and go running. I better stop.

I WILL be in vegas or bust if I'm done on the night of the 24th.

You sound like me in ground school for anything. I'd bring music, or a newspaper or a non-aviation magazine just to built a little 'headroom' from airplanes.

Granted I like airplanes and such, but I'm certainly no 'one trick monkey'.

Back