Dogs VS Cats, vote here

I love CATS. I love there independent nature DOGS are way too needy for my taste.I feed Osiris he leaves me alone till he is hungry again.

Now that is not to say I hate dogs I like em. I'm just to lazy to deal with em.

I hate cleaning up after myself let alone cleaning up after a dog.

Now my fave type of dog is a german shepard love em there beautiful dogs. I absolutely hate lil ankle biters there freaking annoying lil rats.

But I would hate having to clean up after a huge german shepard they let off big ones bigger then my hand.

Cats are clean and tidy and do there business ina box and cover it up.

Lastly I believe cats to be smarter then dogs.

Maybe when I buy a house in a few yrs. I'll get a dog.

Matthew

DOGS are way too needy for my taste.I feed Osiris he leaves me alone till he is hungry again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You must not be married. Getting a needy dog just might help you
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
DOGS are way too needy for my taste.I feed Osiris he leaves me alone till he is hungry again.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You must not be married. Getting a needy dog just might help you
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope not married waaaaaay to young to even be thinking bout that only 27.

But if it helps any I live with gay_pilot18 and he can be very needy/ attention starved and naggy. No need to throw a dog into the mix.
tongue.gif

Matthew

My Border Collie was a cat killing machine . . . Not that I'm proud of it! I'm a dog guy through and through. The hardest part of moving to CA to chase the flying dream was having to leave Scooter (the Border Collie) and Wiley (our Siberian Husky) in Michigan. At least a good friend of ours decided to adopt them and sends us frequent updates.

Cheers to the two of you, Scooter and Wylie! We'll come visit when we can.

Dogs are better! Ive never seen a cat fetch a duck, or lead a blind man,. never seen a cat chase a criminal down, ive never seen a cat sniff drugs or a bomb out of a locker and lastly it seems to me that dogs love humans, and cats just love to be loved. Im cool with cats but give me a dog anyday!
grin.gif

Yeah, but I never saw my neighbor's shih-tzuh do that stuff either...
smile.gif

Do you want a slave or a pet?

Cats here. And I'm a republican.

Cats are more easily housebroken, neater, cleaner and they don't DROOL on you. Ack! I HATE when dogs do that!

My girls are hardly slaves, were easily housebroken, and don't drool. By the way, I've seen cats drool and pee in the house when they are mad.

I really dont like either, thought I chose cats. A Cat can be a real a** but are really easy to take care of. I dont like dogs because there to "jumpy" and when I had one it always would pee in the house.

You can train a dog to fetch a beer out of the fridge for ya, what more could you want
grin.gif

and you people with dogs that are poopin and peeing in your house have some serious obedience problems - you know, you can train them to not do that. Unless its one of those little yapper dogs - their not worth a damn.

I don't like cats, but here is a cat that I wouldn't mind having around for security
grin.gif
I think even my German Shepard would probably get his ass kicked by this cat.
leoparddantate_web.jpg

i think in a sense, we got lucky cuz we have a cat (sprite - the big orange kitty) that acts like a dog... she comes to you when she wants attention, she'll fetch and she kinda barks in a weird katlike way and she typically will lay out her territory with the other cat...

[ QUOTE ]
i think in a sense, we got lucky cuz we have a cat (sprite - the big orange kitty) that acts like a dog... she comes to you when she wants attention, she'll fetch and she kinda barks in a weird katlike way and she typically will lay out her territory with the other cat...

[/ QUOTE ]

That's crazy, because my dog is just like a cat.

She won't stand for some strange person messing with her, she wouldn't be caught dead fetching ANYTHING, loves things that squeek and enjoys killing mice.
confused.gif

If you pretend her growl is a 'purr', then she's a dead on cat.

[ QUOTE ]

Oh, I've got you beat...
rollsmile.gif
rollsmile.gif
rollsmile.gif

Cat and a fan

[/ QUOTE ]

That may be the funniest vid I have seen in years (and keep in mind on a college campus/dorms you see some pretty funny ones.) Now before anybody calls PETA on me, I don't dislike cats or anything.... it was just funny.

Ethan

puppywilson.jpg

Here is a picture of our puppy Wilson. This was taken about 9 years ago, or so I am lead to believe!

Both. I had a two dogs when I was growing up, but I'm not allowed to have any in my condo. Nor would I want to keep a dog of the size I want in a one bedroom place like I've got. Those dogs need space to run.

So I've got two cats. And I like them a lot and would gladly love to add a dog to the mix, but that's not going to happen.

Back