DL screws Emirates but AS comes to the rescue in SEA

I'm just shocked that anything is common between the 777 and the 737.
All Boeing hydraulic systems are relatively similar. Filters, filter modules, hydraulic fuses and the like are all shared among the fleets although such items would all be much more expensive than 300 bucks.

All Boeing hydraulic systems are relatively similar. Filters, filter modules, hydraulic fuses and the like are all shared among the fleets although such items would all be much more expensive than 300 bucks.
Maybe an o-ring for a filter bowl?

...which reminds me of the time I bought a $3000+ Rebuilt turbo, AOG, and found out that it didn't come with the two $4 gaskets for the oil fittings.

Maybe an o-ring for a filter bowl?

...which reminds me of the time I bought a $3000+ Rebuilt turbo, AOG, and found out that it didn't come with the two $4 gaskets for the oil fittings.
I initially thought perhaps an o-ring but you can't reuse them once they are installed. The piece states the part was installed and then removed because mother delta only had one on hand at the station. Still wouldn't put it passed them though.

this cat.
IMG_2744.JPG

When I was on my way to basic training we had a connecting flight in Dallas before San Antonio. We wound up getting delayed for 6 hours because the plane broke, than the machine that gets the part out of the warehouse broke, then there was a shift change. Didn't wind up getting to Lackland til around 0200. That first day sucked ballz.

Back