DL Hiring Sep 2023

What about those that will at now be more competitive in the spring but didn’t apply in the fall? Out of luck?
They did the same thing last year and held multiple classes with one posting for both internals and externals. This posting seems to be following a similar practice thus far. Things of course can change between now and Spring however if I was a betting man, it would appear that luck wouldn't be in their favor if they didn’t apply.

0*1VWc-G-A9GbRE3se.jpg

I had the pleasure of meeting some people that work with the Delta Connection management team recently. They seemed pretty cool. It slipped my mind to ask about any future classes but like also my own shops management was right there so yeah. Probably best that I didn’t. Haha.

If only Recruiter Jodie did the recruiting for EVERY dispatch class. They kept everyone up to date.
So is everyone that applied in consideration?
Im so confused😀did anyone do the assessment and get a no thank you email?
Or did delta waved the magig want and everyone passed that got a assessment?

Your profile should still say Qualifications Under Review if you are still being considered for the next class, right?

Your profile should still say Qualifications Under Review if you are still being considered for the next class, right?
So is everyone that applied in consideration?
Im so confused😀did anyone do the assessment and get a no thank you email?
Or did delta waved the magig want and everyone passed that got an assessment?
Usually no news is good news, so I would assume if you haven’t heard otherwise you’re still under consideration.

Usually no news is good news, so I would assume if you haven’t heard otherwise you’re still under consideration.
Yup just got to wait it out. However with all of the corporate changes going on right now I wouldn’t be surprised if there isn’t a class; but one can remain hopeful. 🙏🏻

Yup just got to wait it out. However with all of the corporate changes going on right now I wouldn’t be surprised if there isn’t a class; but one can remain hopeful. 🙏🏻
That’s what I was worried about as well. Someone I knew that had info there though said they were still short on the DX side.

Sounds like the majority of the corporate shakeup will impact some executive positions and the CSR teams. But it wouldn’t surprise me to see it affect DX hiring either.

That’s what I was worried about as well. Someone I knew that had info there though said they were still short on the DX side.

Sounds like the majority of the corporate shakeup will impact some executive positions and the CSR teams. But it wouldn’t surprise me to see it affect DX hiring either.
I doubt it. Kirby at United said they as well as every other airline was 10% overstaffed and United is still hiring quite a bit of dispatchers, so if they need dispatchers they are going to hire.

United is in a unique position because of how much expansion they’re taking on. They were the only carrier to not offload wide bodies during the pandemic and since then have been on this massive run of ordering AC and hiring. The most recent round of earning reports showed UA and DL were the top dogs due to international demand but how long is that sustainable for, especially when they’re already Talking about staffing bloat?

Back