DL has opened externally

Would hate to be in that hiring managers shoes going through all those resumes. Easy option might be to simply pick the folks for the next class then put the rest of the resumes into a pool to pull from for the next classes in perpetuity.

Would hate to be in that hiring managers shoes going through all those resumes. Easy option might be to simply pick the folks for the next class then put the rest of the resumes into a pool to pull from for the next classes in perpetuity.
Well, it is his job

Interviewer: "That concludes our interview today, do you have any questions for me"
Me: "Would you say it was fun going through all these resumes, deciding for or against...…."
Interviewer: "Between you and me, I don't know why I'm here"

**Paparazzi sees Jodi**

“JoDiE JOdiE JOdIeE!! AnY wOrD ON wHEn.....!!”
FA809FE6-E341-4F3C-A3F6-3A348D881459.gif

a buddy txt me that a friend of his got offered a job and a class date, And apparently the guy did an interview of some sort on 5/18?
JJJJJOOOOOODDDDDDIIIIIII...!

I heard that theyve already done the first round of interviews? Not sure that info is correct but just what i heard, and this is aviation so #rumors.

I heard that theyve already done the first round of interviews? Not sure that info is correct but just what i heard, and this is aviation so #rumors.
There was an internal posting on February 14th that was up for 24 hours, before this external posting on February 28th. They discarded the other internal candidates and made them re-apply to the posting from the 28th and proceeded to hire a group of the academy graduates who started last month.

There was an internal posting on February 14th that was up for 24 hours, before this external posting on February 28th. They discarded the other internal candidates and made them re-apply to the posting from the 28th and proceeded to hire a group of the academy graduates who started last month.
So I guess it means they are done with external now ???

No. There is another class planned for July 11th which is what everyone else is in consideration for.
They are also looking at a September class of about 15. All considered will be from this pool. The ones that are getting the positions now are from Delta Academy. We should all know here pretty soon. Best of luck to all

Back